View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

“The results are in!”

“It’s about time. I just want this nightmare of a case to end.”

“Rose. Would you like to do the honors?”

“Yes, I’d love to. Ok everyone here it is…the Red Rose Rapist is…oh my!”

“What?”

“Dr. Sugar…”

“…I thought it would have been him,” said Simon. “So that’s it then case closed, right Rose?”

“No. You didn’t let me finish.”

“Wait, what?”

“Dr. Sugar is not the Red Rose Rapist. His DNA matches to all the victims except the last victim.”

“How is that possible?”

“Dr. Sugar always took two samples of DNA but only sent one to the lab. Everyone thought that the two samples were identical, but apparently Dr. Sugar collected his own DNA after he was done violating the women. Ingenious, all this time the duplicate samples were his own sperm.”
The other officers looked at each other in stunned silence.

“Well,” mused Simon “I got part of it right he did rape women at the hospital. I bet the samples of his DNA were sent to the lab since Dr. Sugar wasn’t around to tell anyone not to do it. And since he never had the chance to ‘examine’ the last victim his DNA wasn’t on her!”

“So if it isn’t Dr. Sugar then who is it,” asked Bentley.

Rose quickly turned to the second page of the report and froze. She didn’t reply to the question posed to her. She couldn’t. For a long time she just stood there frozen in place. The officers waited for her to speak in silence. Finally, Rose set the results down and walked out of the conference room to the holding cells. She heard one of the officers pick up the results and gasp. Rose continued walking, ignoring her colleagues. Dr. Sugar caught her eye, but she was not concerned about him. A buzz was coming from the conference room, voices of the officers that she was no longer paying attention to. Her feet had a mind of their own as they walked towards the Red Rose Rapist.

She looked into his eyes and she could see it more clearly now than ever. The eyes were cold, dark, menacing and lacked warmth. The darkness in his eyes was always there, haunting her, teasing her. Rose turned pale. She hadn’t believed the results. She didn’t want them to be true, but when looking into the dark portals of his eyes showing the depths of his corrupted soul she couldn’t dismiss it. Her eyes filled with tears and her heart crumbled into pieces as she looked upon the eyes of her now former lover Jim. Jim, the Red Rose Rapist.

“You…the rapist is you!”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 06-22-2021 at 12:49 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote