View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #1
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Looking for RP partner

Hey, just getting back into roleplaying and need some new partners.

I'm looking for a rapist (no gender pref) that is physically and mentally violent, uses a mixture of pain humiliation and black mail to break me. I prefer long & detailed stories that go on for quite awhile. Revenge, payback, and stalker roles are my favorite, and really love to use religion or incest in my roleplays.

My only turn offs are snuff, scat, bestiality,and dismemberment beyond that I am pretty much up for anything.

I also really prefer to rp over email or IM and I have a hotmail account. Message me if you are game.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote