Thread: women rapist.
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:56 AM   #12
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While I do prefer doing rape from the male point of view, based on a fantasy setting I have also enjoyed the idea of female rapist. A queen, a warrior or a boss who holds an edge over their intended male victim and perhaps chooses one who isn't so likely to speak out. a shy male or one who is introverted and unlikely to say anything if she chooses to forcibly have her way with him. (also in my own fantasies the women can actually be stronger too, though generally take place in a fantasy type setting with magical elements rather then the normal world)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote