View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:08 AM   #14
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

The policewoman was chasing the teenage vandals when they clambered over a barbed wire fence. She followed, but got her trouser leg caught, slipped and ended up stuck with barbs in her tits and thighs.

The vandals came back. After they’d spray-painted her arse and shoved her baton up it, one girl asked,

“What’s it like to have a prick in your tits?”

The young policewoman chatted with the old Black man, smiled at his son and walked off. The son, staring at her receding arse, said,

“Shit! I’d like to rape that stuck-up bitch to pulp. I’d like to ram her azzhole and cunt until they met in the middle!”

“Son, those are natural, righteous, healthy, manly urges,” his father replied. “I was the same when I was your age. But she’s a policewoman. You and I can’t touch her. Her cunt and azzhole are inviolate.”

“I’ll be back,” said the lad. He returned much later and showed his father a ripped blue-purple wisp. “You were right, Dad!” he said. “They WERE in violet!”

The policewoman stopped the white van just as it was pulling away and gave the driver a lecture.

“First of all,” she said sternly, “you were parked on a double yellow line. Then when you pulled out, you didn’t indicate. That’s an offence, but I’m prepared to let it go just this time. Don’t do it again.”

The driver and his teenage son stared at her prancing away, the long, lithe legs, the plump, rounded buttocks pushing and slithering as she strutted proudly off.

“FUCKER! CUNT!” the driver growled.

“Yeah, Dad, whatever,” said the lad, getting out of the van.

Some time later he returned, dragging a beaten, bruised, bleeding, cum-plastered, whining, snivelling, sobbing mess.

“I done what you said, Dad,” the lad reported. “Can I fuck her arsehole too?”

The policewoman was concerned at reports of a suspected rapist lurking around on the golf course. She spoke to the Club Secretary.

“You’ll have to meet the members of the General Purposes Sub-committee,” he told her. “Can you make Saturday at twelve?”

Just before twelve on Saturday she arrived at the clubhouse. The Secretary welcomed her, showed her inside a room and locked it.

“These are the members,” he said, “and as you can see, John’s is the biggest. Now, gentlemen – three holes before lunch?”
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote