View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

96. Girls putting up thread after thread after thread of like four or five pics of BS especially when they are quite bad. Not bondage or anything.Is there no shame? And I'm not talking about the odd thread, or intros, I'm talking about a daily/weekly fresh thread after thread of it. Girls this is what ALBUMS are for and if the membership want to look to your pics, they can go to your profile. If thats not enough, why not keep it all in ONE THREAD.

95. stupid men that pander to thes girls no matter how bad the pics are, which encourages yet more terrible pictures.

94.Members that seems to exist only in the vanilla sections. Why are you here?

93. I'm probably alone with this one too, but basically people that don't put their dick or their pussy where their mouth is. You know what I mean! People that talk the talk ( all too loudly) but too afraid to walk the walk.

92. male members that are intimidated by me or by other female members!! This is a rape fantasy site! Wheres your power? Kinda kills the fantasy when the men are too scared to say hello. Let alone anything else.

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-30-2010 at 02:18 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote