Thread: Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #55
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

BeautyQueen:

Cops.....schoolgirls.....uniforms......What a combo!

A fantasy story I have is when a cop pulls over a car. The girl is in her school uniform, and unlicensed. "That's arrestable," he tells her. "Please....I'll do anything....my parents....I'd be expelled...."

So he takes her to a vacant warehouse. Makes her stand at attention in front of her. Oh, BeautyQueen, all those...tools! One thing I think would be especially hot is that he whips out his expanable batton, and starts running it over her body: flicking her hair with the ballpeen tip, running it down her shoulders, arms, across her young breasts. Then he pokes it into her crotch, talking dirty all the time. He strokes her calves with the stick, through her knee socks, then starts lifting up her pleated skirt.

"Do you wear a slip, little girl? What kind of panties do you wear--cotton or nylon? Come on, tell me! What color? Are they pretty? I'm going to see for myself in must a minute!" He lifts up her skirt and slip, poking the ball-tipped stick against her camel-toed pantycrotch.....
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote