Thread: This site.....
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #27
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I guess what I want to say is that if someone is going to post a real story and then in turn say "nobody better get off on this" they are being foolish and actually, kinda dumb for making such a contradictory statement.
Well, I don't think people want others to get off on their rapes (assuming those stories are true and the member isn't just getting of on writing it, fishing for pity, etc.) so I can understand why they wouldn't want guys to masturbate using the story.
If a rape fantasy forum is the best place for this is of course a valid question, one everybody posting their story has to ask themselves and find their own answer, no question about it.