View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 11:23 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Yakuza Prize - Open to Anyone (Including Females)

(This is about a girl that has lost her parents, not knowing her uncle - who is the head of the Yakuza in Tokyo - had hired some men to kill them. He has opened his home to his niece who is a student at the university but he has more sinister plans than she knows. This is open to several people, one person to play her uncle, a few men to play his minions and yes, even a couple girls should you want to do a bi-roleplay!)

Walking down the street with my best friend after school, we giggled and talked as our school girl outfits hung around us, our skirts flipping a little as we walked. I had just moved to Tokyo from Okinawa after my parents' deaths to live with my uncle but I had one good friend I had known since we were toddlers together. After moving in with my uncle (my father's brother) I had felt that some things weren't right. I couldn't put my finger on it. He had just had moved into a mansion in the country which was equipped with several amenities, including a gymnastics/dance studio for me to practice in, a swimming pool with a man-made lagoon, tennis court, everything a princess could want.

When asking what he did for a living, he always grew surly and quiet. We had men coming to meet with him, but once again, they were secretive about their goings on.

I had learned that I was not to be just a regular school girl any longer...I was somewhat a princess, you could say. Instead of riding the bus to university, there was a car that would take me...in fact, the driver had become a body guard when I was out of the house. I didn't like being followed around and I made this known to my uncle but he insisted on it, claiming that it was for my safety.

After saying goodbye to Sonia, I smiled as I slid into the car and looked at the driver as he grinned at me knowingly "Did you have a good visit, Miss Noriko?"

Nodding, I smiled once again "Yes I did, thank you James."

A half an hour later, the car pulled up to the mansion and James let me out. Approaching the mansion, I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. Looking around the big foyer, I realized that everything was quiet. Walking up the stairs to my room, I pushed the door open then flumped my backpack on the chair next to the bed before collapsing onto it. What I didn't notice was that the vents in my room were closed and a gas started seeping in. In a few seconds, I would be out like a light on the bed, in a deep sleep and my body weakened to the point where I couldn't fight any advances if I tried.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote