View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:30 AM   #30
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
Bambi...when I'm at the gym, or even on a run, I have to try and stay focused otherwise I head for the 'shower' much earlier then I ever intended. And do you ever think about the same thing while at work? I have from time to time, maybe even more often lately. (CR.. ?) And it can be quite a pleasant distraction from an otherwise mundane workday.
OMG, you have NO idea how much you are on target with this one! Just today, I almost died of boredom at work...the things one's mind does in these cases!

While today, I had to organize my own...distraction, I do remember a most wonderful chat on this board some time ago that ended up me doing quite some shameful things while always at risk to be discovered.

I love to let my mind wander to the most filthiest of places while in boring meetings - and I always wonder if some guy can tell.
Do you?
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote