View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 11:56 AM   #22
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
Although I have heard in real life situations, some women have said they had become wet and that the lubrication was a body's defense from being harmed. For me, it depends on the situation. One time I was at a friend's wedding and this much older man (a bridesmaid's father, I later learned) kept coming up and dancing with us. The more he drank, the more flirtatious and touchy/feely he got. About an hour later, a girlfriend came to me and told me she overheard him talking to his friends at the bar saying that if he got the chance, he'd "rape me in a heartbeat." I laughed it off until he later leaned over and pushed himself into me at the bar where I felt his erection against the small of my back. He excused himself as he got his drink off the bar, but I didn't take it like an 'accidental' push. He was good looking and that is probably why I wasn't totally creeped out by him. By then, however I had become quite wet. Needless to say, it provided for some very interesting "me time" at the hotel. Lol
I very much agree! I have been in similar situations; sometimes I put myself there and sometimes it was a complete surprise as you explained.

I remember a get together at a friend's house where a guy eyed me for the whole evening and tried to find me alone. I was sooo heated to allow him a moment to make a move...but it wasn't the time or the place.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote