View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Short Skirts and Sexual Frustration

Hi all,

This is my second new thread today, apologies if I am hogging the forum with new threads!

This is mainly a soundboard for my sexual frustration, caused by the sight of attractive young women in short skirts/dresses...even as I write this now a pair of what must have been 18 year old teens have walked by, both in short summer dresses....oh the lust they cause, it's immense!

In general, as a 'leg man', I love to eye up female legs when out and about, and find it a turn on when they wear short skirts/short shorts, but also find it frustrating, and slightly annoying, when females dress in short skirts etc. just to cause sexual frustration. Whenever I've been stuck on public transport for example, next to such a female, I ache, and long to run my hands over her thighs. The strength of such lust...is purely immense. The resentment I feel towards them has caused some incredible fantasies I have to say (see my other thread for my preferred types of fantasy, blackmail and chloroform are mentioned!)

Anyhow, I do love to chat about teasing females online, while looking at their pics, my contact details are below if anyone is interested.

Leg Lovers seem to be rare nowadays....are there any others who are in the same boat as me here?

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote