View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

While not a fan of gay rape, I am open-minded enough to be aware that it can happen just as much as heterosexual rape. In that light I applaud your initiative to post a gay rape story on a site that quite frankly is dominated by male-female rape stories. It is a refreshing to see stories from the"other team." In my story "Redneck Nightmare" I have included a male rape element. I have not went into the graphic detail you have, but I allude to what is happening. It's a reality of life and regardless of whether a person wants to ackowledge it or not gay rape happens a lot more than people realize. In some cultures it is very prevalent! Thank you for this very original story.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote