View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 02:00 PM   #45
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

I gasp slightly as the laces stretch over my tits. The fact that I can see him watching my boobs make me cringe for what must have been the hundreth time. I can feel my nipples hardening even more as he flicked them, turning into aroused red points in fast time.
When he pulled the wire I could feel the balls moving about inside me and moaned involuntarily. The feeling was amazing, though the way it kept me on the edge, but didn't let me go over, made a sheen of sweat come over my naked body. As the guy spoke I frowned, blushing slightly. I shook my head stubbornly, though I knew I was lying.