View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 06:17 AM   #41
pussycat

pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pussycat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to pussycat

The slap jolts my head to the side and I gasp from the unexpected force, though I open my eyes slightly, concentrating on anything but the mirror. My eyes land on the box of toys and I cringe slightly at the sight of tassled whips, tiny leather outfits, gags, vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, clamps, more, and several things I didn't recognise yet though that looked completely haunting.
I let out held breath as he comes out of me, relaxing slightly and sinking a little lower onto the bed. But the moment he speaks and presses onto my hole I sit straight up, chewing my lip nervously. I can feel silent tears begin to run down my cheeks and I whimper as he penetrates my tight butt, the trying to push the ball gag out with my tongue unsuccessfully.