View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:22 PM   #28
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nope, that is the actual truth - no sarcasm.

I was raised a good Catholic girl and taught about sex by nuns. The Sisters were very concerned about any activity that might "impair a girl's virginity". Those activities included riding horses or bicycles, using a tampon or even washing too vigorously.

You can't make this stuff up.

This "education" had two results. The first group thought, "Really? Let's try that!". I was in the second group, in constant fear for my immortal soul and as a result had no clue about basic anatomy. I have no brothers and was at a girls-only school. The only penises I had ever seen were on statues and let's face it - Michelangelo's David is not well endowed. I saw my brand-new husband's hard-on and could not imagine anywhere it would fit. It was quite some time and a very patient man to overcome all that. There was no looking back from there.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote