View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:14 AM   #1165
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nesty and Daphne Klyde - Hitting the High Notes HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

When Daphne's voice isn't properly warmed up during her singing lesson, her voice teacher Nesty knows just what to do! The beautiful blonde lays her hand on her student's chest to feel her breath, but soon starts feeling much more than that as the babes' hands begin to caress each other's bodies. When Nesty's son Alberto arrives home, he's shocked to see his gorgeous mom licking the pussy of a beautiful redhead, but Nesty thinks his baton might be just what her student needs to succeed! As Daphne rides Alberto's cock, her ecstatic moans effortlessly hit those high notes!

Sex Acts & Tags
Couples Fantasies, Sex, Threesome, Handjob, 69, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Indoors, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering, Doggy, Fuck 'n Lick, Side Fuck, Doggystyle

hitting.the.high.notes.mp4

Devoted to Stepmother - Lady Fyre HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings, Cum in Pussy, Handjob

I see your father finally sent you in to talk to me. He's too embarrassed to talk to you about this, and since you & I hardly know one another, he thinks this will be easier if I do it. I'm going to be around for a long time, and while you might not think of me as your new mother, I am basically your new mother. No son of mine is going to disappoint a woman. I've been disappointed by a man before, and I believe a little sex education will go a long way. I know you find me sexy, and this will go much smoother for you if you give in. Get on the bed & take off your pants. All I have to do is make you cum once & you'll be mine forever, just like your father.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX MILF PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS RIDING
Keywords: lady fyre ladyfyre taboo virtual sex sex ed redhead riding stockings milf high heels femdom pov female domination red lipstick

Devoted to Stepmother Lady Fyre Femdom Virtual Sex HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote