Thread: Da Rulez
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
cleanfun4all

I've seen a couple of posts like that lately and for a variety of reasons, I decided to keep my mouth shut. But, since you brought it up...

I think one of the reasons that some members here sometimes take issue with the rules, is the way the rules are interpreted and enforced here, is a bit different from most other rape forums.

I don't personally know of a single rape forum that allows real rape. I know of one that does blur the line between fantasy and reality. But most rape forums have some variation of a rule that says, this forum is about fantasy and consensual role play, no real rape allowed.

But, on this board, it's come to the point where that's taken to the extreme. To the point that some members make some posts about the rape of a very well known celebrity who has discussed her rape, both in a bestselling book and on national television and a mod jumps in and deletes all of their posts because it's about "real rape."

It's not hard for me to see why some members would take issue with being told that they can't discuss something on an adult forum, that has been discussed on broadcast television.

I would also add that some of the posts that were deleted were for long time members who've made a lot of posts on this forum. In other words, people who should have a good idea of what is and isn't allowed here.