View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clare just stares, her heart pounding. She knows instantly she’s crossed the line. When Ophelia’s fist smashes into her left cheek, the bone seeming to give under it, Clare knows it well. She slams into the floor, blood spilling against the stone.
“Clare!” Raki yells. Instantly his hand is gone from her rear and he’s running to her aid. He doesn’t get far before Ophelia’s fist smashes into his diaphragm, taking all the wind out from him.
“Big he-man can’t take much, can he Clare?” says the woman wickedly.
“You sadistic whore!” Clare says. The backhand comes quickly, cracking against her face, the fist against her cheek again and then again. Clare yells, feeling her cheek swelling, something already broken.

“Stop hurting Clare!” Raki yells through gritting teeth. He coughs, gripping his stomach. That last punch nearly took him out of the game. But that won’t help Clare. This bitch would kill her if he goes unconscious. So he fights the pain, trying his best to ignore it. Ophelia smiles, biting back the urge to laugh.
“My,” she says. “You two just don’t know when to quit, do you?”
He ignores her, focused on Clare who is shaking on the floor, her cheek already swelling. “Clare...” he whispers.
“Clare, Clare, Clare,” Ophelia pantomimes. “That’s all you can say, isn’t it? It’s getting boring!”
“What do you know!” Raki yells. “You never cared about anybody except yourself!” The woman gives him a cold, hard look. Her eyes a very different kind of gold now.
“Raki,” Clare whispers, “don’t antagonize her!” Clare is shaking, pushing herself on her arms weakly. Ophelia shoves her face back against the floor with a crack.
“Yes Raki,” says Ophelia with a smile as Clare scrabbles against the floor. “Don’t antagonize me or your little Clare is going to be hurt!”
“Don’t hurt her!” says Raki, rising to his feet and almost doubling over from the pain in his gut. He forces himself to stand straight, ignoring the pain. It doesn’t escape Ophelia’s eye. She gives him a grin.
“Well,” says Ophelia, holding Clare against the floor as she struggles to push her off. “I guess I won’t make you fuck Clare’s anus... yet.”
“You won’t?” says Raki, surprised.
“No,” says Ophelia. “Instead Clare is going to service you, like you serviced me.”
“What?” says Raki, not fully understanding.
Ophelia turns towards him slowly, that grin forever plastered on her face. “Clare is going to suck you cock boy. Doesn’t that sound like fun!”
“No! I won’t make Clare...”
Ophelia jerks Clare, twisting her on her back in one quick motion, slamming her hard and pinches her nose shut. Clare claws at the woman’s hands, her mouth opening wide, gasping. Her mouth is bloody, lips cracked from where Ophelia punched her.
“Clare....” Raki whispers, tears welling in his eyes. Why isn’t he strong enough to protect her. He should...
“Pull down your pants boy,” says Ophelia. Raki gives her a glance, shaking. “Do it!” she growls.
Raki is quick to comply, pulling them down quickly after unbuckling his belt in a shaking jangle of movements. He stands, his penis flaccid against his testicles. He feels no lust watching Clare struggle under Ophelia’s grip. “Toss those aside and straddle your girlfriend’s face. Do it quick before I decide to fist fuck her mouth.”
He throws his pants to the side and slowly comes around Clare. She stops struggling, feeling him on top of her. Raki cries bitterly, this isn’t the way he wanted to start with Clare.

“Now Clare,” she hears the woman say, “better stop your struggling. You don’t accidentally want to bite off your boyfriend’s dick, do you?”
Clare stops her struggling, having heard the monster’s entire conversation with Raki. She didn’t want to do this! But...
She feels Raki’s legs straddle her head, his weight on her chest. He feels comparatively light to her. She feels something against her chin, something soft but slightly wet and realizes with a chill that it’s Raki’s penis.
“Clare, open wide,” says Ophelia, “otherwise....” She hears Raki yelp and feels that flaccid flesh lift away from her. “I might tear off Raki’s dick and testicles if they really aren’t worth anything.”
“Don’t,” says Clare through gasp. “I’ll...”
“Just open up your mouth cunt.”
Clare complies, opening her mouth wide to allow Raki’s member access. Her mouth feels numb from the blows she just received, the taste of blood and iron thick in her mouth. “Now stick it in your slut’s...” There is a chuckle above her. “I mean your girlfriend’s mouth.”
Raki growls but Clare feels his penis brush against her sensitive lips and rest on her tongue. “Push it into the back,” says Ophelia. She feels Raki put his hands against the sides of her head and lift her up slightly, his member sliding against the walls of her throat.
“You can close your mouth now, Clare,” says Ophelia.
Clare complies, closing her mouth around Raki’s member, feeling her lips quivering on his soft flesh. She can feel him quiver, his member flicking against her tongue. “That’s right Raki,” she hears Ophelia say. “Your woman’s mouth isn’t just for screams. She can do so much more too. Isn’t that right Clare.”
Clare simply glares her mouth shut against Raki’s member. “Alright Clare. Though this should probably be obvious, start pleasuring your boyfriend. Start licking his little dick and make it hard.”
Clare complies, shutting her eyes, trying to breath as she pulls back and forth on Raki’s dick, running her tongue with soft flicks against his dick. It hits the roof of her mouth and she gasp but shuts it again quickly, running her tongue under it and along it length.
She looks into Raki’s eyes trying to tell him it’ll be alright, that she’ll get him out of this somehow, even if it cost her. But he doesn’t believe her. She runs her hands softly over his inner thighs, running her tongue gently against the sides of Raki’s penis, ignoring the smell of taste of it, instead trying to think on who Raki is instead. That is easier and she begins to lose herself to the act.

Ophelia laughs wildly. “My, your girlfriend really is a bitch, isn’t she?” says Ophelia. “Look at her go!”
“She’s not a bitch!” says Raki. Ophelia swings her arm around his shoulder, pressing his head close against her bosom.
“Such a cute boy, always defending momma Clare. But now momma is sucking you off boy, and it’s making you hard, isn’t it?”
Raki swallows. Clare’s mouth, the feel of her soft lips around his flaccid member, so gentle at the touch. He’d felt the blood, nearly gagged inside feeling against her lips. But she is so gentle, it makes him forget, and her soft probing of his member. He can almost feel himself cum already, her touch so enticing against him. It sickens him that he is doing this in front of a woman he despises. One who so enjoys hurting them. One who...
“Ahn!” he yelps, feeling Clare tug more tightly at his member, sucking on it, moving her head back and forth. He’s breathing hard, feeling her mouth move against him like this. “Clare... I...”
“Is going to be busy,” says Ophelia.
“What?” says Raki. But her flap is already rising in front of him, Ophelia’s musky odor before him. The mass of fur around her labia, the lips of flesh quivering brightly in front of him. He turns away from her. “I...”
Clare moans, her teeth scraping the undersides of his penis. Raki turns, bumping against Ophelia’s open vagina, his nose in her lips.
“Start working it boy, or I press my boot down on your girlfriend,” and she presses against Clare’s forehead for emphasis, Clare moaning, her teeth nipping at his skin. “And she inadvertently has Raki sausage for dinner. Got it?”
Raki snorts, clearing his nose and runs his tongue over Ophelia’s inner folds. Ophelia quivers and lifts her foot off Clare. She puts her hands in his hair, running them through his scruffy matt. “Play with it, Raki. Enjoy it!”
He can feel Clare working his penis, her tongue running over him and he moans Ophelia’s lips, his tongue in her folds. Ophelia presses him against her hard, arching her back and letting out a great sigh.
Raki does his work, feeling himself warming, feeling the hard woman’s hands buried in his hair, his mouth in her soft sensitive flesh. He sucks at her lips, pulling and sucking at the ridge of skin around it and running his tongue against her inner walls. She groans loudly, moving his head about, bucking against his face.
He continues to work her, feeling Clare working his penis. He runs his tongue over her slit, licking the juices that are starting to leak out. Under different circumstances he might actually enjoy this. Under...
The heat in his body is starting to rise and he groans against Ophelia. “Don’t stop boy!” she says. Easy for her to say, he thinks. She isn’t the one being sucked off... and he realizes that’s exactly what she is now. Being sucked off by him while Clare pleasures him.
He realizes while he is drinking Ophelia’s milk he is thrusting harder into Clare’s tight mouth, the heat in loins quickly becoming a fire. It isn’t long before he’s beating against her face with hard slaps while lapping at Ophelia, a groan escaping his lips every so often as he face fucks Clare while pleasuring Ophelia.

Clare feels him bucking against her, his penis at first gentle now bashing against her side walls, pushing into the side of her cheeks. She presses lightly with her fingers to warn him to slow down a bit, but she’s not sure he’s paying attention. Ophelia’s grip on him seems to be slamming him with equal speed against her own hips.
Clare continues her work, pleasuring Raki. There is a wet splash that makes her hesitate, blink for a moment, and it’s soon followed by more. She soon realizes it’s Ophelia getting wet with Raki’s distasteful slurping. Clare groans inwardly trying to avoid biting down on Raki’s member. If he’d at least pretend he didn’t like the taste of her! If at least...
He’s slapping against her quite violently now. She slaps his legs a moment and he slows down, a yelp escaping his lips.
“My,” says Ophelia. “Clare doesn’t like you beating against her face like that. Don’t worry, I’ll give you a chance to beat against something else of hers later. Just continue your work boy.”
Clare hisses inwardly but continues sucking him. She can feel him warming, getting hard inside her. Soon he’ll...
Almost on cue he grips the sides of her hair, pushing her against his hips hard, making her gag. She slaps at him a few times, feeling the slimy taste of his precum spilling into her mouth. The slaps make him release her, dropping her head with a soft crack against the floor as he groans, shooting his load over her. She feels the warm spray splatter her on the forehead. A warm slimy thing that drips on her eye brows. He sprays with two more spurts hitting her eyes. She turns only to have cum shoot into her left nostril. She snorts, trying to blow the cum out.
“My,” says Ophelia with a snicker. “It sounds like your girl is getting dirty.”
Raki begins to pull away from Ophelia’s hips when he is pressed deep against him, Ophelia grinding her hips against his face. “Don’t stop boy. Not now! You can check on her later. She’s not going anywhere.”
Clare growls lowly. She watches, fingers digging in softly on Raki’s hips and the woman above her drips from her snatch, her hips smashing against Raki’s face. His mouth should be against her hips and not Ophelia’s! Clare feels the pangs of jealousy starting to rise with a growl but sits quietly as Ophelia gets off on her boyfriend.

Raki feels his face smacking against Ophelia's hips in a similar way he was smacking Clare's. He tries to lap at her sides, not sure she's paying attention until she slows down, realizing slapping him like that isn't getting what she wants. He moves towards her clit, sucking on it, circling it with his tongue, taking it lightly between his lips and tugging on it ever so gently. He can feel her fingers in his hair, wanting to push into his scalp and roughly ram his face against her, but she's resisting. He can hear her grinding her teeth then letting out a high pitched moan.
Soon despite her efforts, she's thrusting at his face again. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"
She's pushing him against her, running him in circular patterns against her hips. He tries to push away at first but then raises a hand away from Clare and thrust two fingers into her cunt. The reaction is immediate. A wild bucking against his fingers.
He thrusts them rapidly, her juices splashing down over his fingers, spilling over the floor. Or so he thought until he yelps and is jumping back, or falling more precisely as he stumbles back, a light mark on his member as Clare sits up, coughing, her face dirty and wet, cum dripping from her lips. Her eyes are heated and angry.
"Raki," she hisses, her eyes glaring at him. "I..."
Her head is suddenly jerking back, a scream ripping from her lips. "Clare!"
"You stupid bitch," Ophelia growls, her eyes a golden yellow as she holds Clare's head back. "You don't know when to stay out of things, do you?" She is struggling trying to pull her hair out from Ophelia's grip as Ophelia shakes her back and forth.
"Stop hurting Clare!"
Ophelia isn't listening, shaking the woman back and forth. "So you want to mess with my good times eh?"
She throws Clare over a stone, Clare's stomach slamming on the hard rock. Clare gasp as Ophelia walks over to her, gripping her hair tightly. "Fucking bitch!" she says, bashing Clare's face on the stone. "You stupid, Fucking Cunt!" Again she crushes Clare's face against the stone, Clare's face comes up bloody. "I'll teach you to mess with me you fucking whore!"
"Stop it!" Raki yells, running towards the two. An elbow to the ribs makes him crumble to the floor, blood pooling at his lips. "Clare...." he whispers. Blood drips on the floor, the pain tearing at him. He lifts his arm slowly, nearly doubling over on the floor, only able to watch as Ophelia beats Clare against the hard stone. "Clare..."

“Raki,” Clare whispers from between bloody lips and a swelling eye, her hand going out towards him. He’s doubled over on the floor, holding his ribs.
Ophelia suddenly jerks her upright, pulling her head back. “Look what you made me do!” the woman hisses, pointing at Raki. “That isn’t what I wanted for his birthday surprise!”
Clare winces, the pain in her scalp feeling like Ophelia is trying to rip her follicles out. “Wha-what did you want,” Clare gasp, trying to undo Ophelia’s grip on her. How long are those damned pills supposed to last, she thinks. She needs to get Raki away from here and back to Miria. She...
She feels herself thrown back across the stone, her back making a sharp crunching noise as she bounces on the stone. Her left leg is suddenly being jerked up, pushed almost against her shoulder as Ophelia leans towards her, her breath strong and hot against her face.
“I was initially going to let you both take each other’s virginity,” Ophelia says. “But... I think you owe me a bit for taking away my pleasure with Raki. And I was so fucking close to climaxing! So please.... bitch, scream for me!”
“Never!” hisses Clare... “I...”
She feels Ophelia’s fingers pressing against her clit, forcing the opening. Clare lets out a gasp, her back arching. “No... don’t...”
“Oh we’re just getting started Clare,” the woman hisses. “There’s no backing out now!”
She feels the third and the fourth finger dipping into her dry cunt, forcing her lips apart, pressing into her deep sensitive area. It hurts as Ophelia starts digging her way in, the blood already starting to ooze from the opening. “No!” she shrieks. “Don’t!”
Ophelia’s lips twist into a grin, her eyes shining with malevolent glee. “Get ready for it, bitch! This one is going to hurt!” Without anymore warning Ophelia rams her entire fist up into Clare’s quivering pussy, tearing open her hymen with brutal force and punching into the back of her cervix. Clare lets out a pain filled scream, her back arching, her pussy trying to push the brutal fist out, lips compressing while trying to accommodate the limb lodged into her flesh. She can feel the blood leaking out, her body shaking, the tears streaming from her eyes.
“Aaaaahhhhhnnnnnn....!!!” Clare moans, crying.
“Thought you weren’t going to scream,” says Ophelia wickedly against her ear.
Clare grits her teeth, biting back the tears. “You sick bitch, you... AH!”
Ophelia is suddenly jerking her fist out of Clare’s raw pussy and as it starts to slide out, the gore making a squelching noise, Ophelia slams it back into Clare’s hips with brutal force.
Clare grunts as much from the sudden beating of her cervix as the suddenness of it all. Ophelia turns her wrist slowly, making Clare’s legs thrash about. She slowly licks the trail of tears from Clare’s left cheek, smiling. “You’re starting to turn me on Clare. I’m getting wet down there again.”
She kisses Clare lightly on her bottom lip and Clare just sobs quietly. “Why... why are you doing this?”
“Cuz I want to,” the woman laughs. “Now.. get ready for the steam train you little bitch!”
She nips Clare’s ear and starts pressing her wrist against the edge of Clare’s womb. Clare cries loudly, bucking against Ophelia, feeling for all the world as if Ophelia is trying to force her way through her womb. She feels the wrist pull back then slam back in with brutal force, eliciting a cry of pain from Clare’s lips. Again it pulls part way out only to slam back in. Again and again Ophelia does this, slamming Clare’s womb until something inside actually tears.
Clare coughs blood, feeling the intense bile and fluid rush up her lips as Ophelia’s fist breaks through her womb from the inside, sliding through. “My,” says Ophelia as Clare’s body twitches violently around her arm. “That’s sure a nice warm fit in there! I love it. I’m about ready Clare.”
Clare simply looks on bitterly, the tears constantly flowing now. She is heaving blood and bile from her lips, spilling it on the floor. “You really are a pretty one Clare,” hisses Ophelia.
“Clare....kkkk...” she hears Raki say. She lifts her head towards him, watching him struggle towards her. “I .. I won’t let you.... hurt Clare!”
“Ra...ki...” she says before shrieking as Ophelia wrenches her wrist out of her pussy. It comes out with a splat and Clare thrashes about, the pain in her hips horrifying. She can hear the blood splatter on the floor, feel it splash against her hips. “Oh god...” she moans.
“Well Raki,” says Ophelia with a smile, “I’m satisfied. Now come here... you gotta’ do your part for Clare now.”
Clare’s heart thunders as she hears those words, her body now weak against the monster’s assault. What more could she really do to her?

(comments appreciated. )
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote