Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #60
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

It was a reward that the penetration was pulled a bit out, letting her body close in... at least deep in side. She turned to the class. They all watched her with hungry eyes, watching her tits sway, like they new they were going to get to play with them, test them. To keep that from happening, she said, "Thank you, Professor for letting me suck your cock. You taste wonderful." The last part was so hard because she knew it was part of the experiments, to see how to make the subject swallow sperm... and sperm, it could be used to impregnate a subject, so she feared it a great deal. "I want to swallow all of your cum, Sir. I'm ... I'm a bad girl who must serve the class for educational purposes, with nothing private or too intense." She sobbed then, hanging her head, for a moment not sure how she would escape serving.
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote