Thread: Rape TV
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape TV

Was watching some more disappointing rape films with my man last night,(all the smiles and groans, splayed bajingos, half limp suasages and cheesy dialogue) what I miss is the stuff on TV - the intensity, fear, passion and realism they put into their rape scenes!

Anyone remember one of my favourite shows for the rape buzzz, MODELS INC?! what happened to it?

They only showed the first series over here, and left it hanging with the girl being held captive and raped by the deranged psychiatrist.im under the impression that there are two more series.

anyone got them or want to tell me what happened??

Young and the restless is that still kicking? Days or our Lives used to have lots of rape plots.... havent seen it in a while. anyone a watcher?

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote