View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 11:19 PM   #8
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Good point oppotunist.
oh yeah Squidley yes of course it might not be a good idea to do that type of roleplay with a person you activly dislike.

I suppose I mean is it better or more easier to do it with someone your somewhat nutural about.

Like you like them well enough that you can communicate with and trust them not to cross certain limits and care enough not to want to cause them unwanted harm but on the other hand are not overly in admiration of them or like too much.

Its like if ever I thought of doing rp here or with people here, there are some people I like and I like the fact that they admire my intellect and mind and character so with them I might be more reluctent to do roleplay with them in case doing so would lower their opinion of me or vice versa.
Then theres a few odd ones that are kind of scary to me and I wouldn't want to do it with them just cause it would creep me out a little.

Then theres those that seem sensible and considerate enough that they seem that they could be trusted not to cross my limits but I don't interact or like them enough that any decrease in their view of me would bother me they seem like the ideal choice.

so its kind of like that is it easier to do with a nutural and trusted person than someone you really admired or cared about their opinion of you and vice vesa, and if your the perp were you might have more fear of harming them.

So obviously yes not good with some one you dislike enough that you either distrust them or may not care if you harm them or not but isn it also harder with someone you admire or like even love a lot compared to doing it with a very trusted person who you care about just enough to trust and to not want to harm but not so much that a desire to not harm or disrespect or be disrespected by them could make the whole idea unappealing?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote