View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 11:42 AM   #59
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
A wee bit of a prediction here.

Ronald Reagan's charisma and political savvy won over career Democrats and won the presidency (twice). Reagan was the least politically correct president since Harry Truman. And, no one could believe that a former actor won and became president. Some still find it hard to believe.

Just look at what he accomplished. With the aid of the remarkable Margaret Thatcher, he was instrumental in the fall of the Soviet Union. We had the best economy ever. Life was good.

Now, we have a rather diverse field of con artists, liars, thieves, traitors and politically correct politicians pushing their way to get to the biggest government teat.

I now give you my presidential prediction. Donald Trump is far from politically correct. He recently stated that illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border are mostly drug dealers, murders and rapists. The press had a hissy fit. The leading Democrat said that his remarks prove that God has a sense of humor and that God is a Democrat.

I have lunch in my company break room three days a week. There are usually about 10 of my employees present. They are a varied lot. They are all US citizens but their ancestries vary from Palestinian, African, Bosnian, Mexican, to just plain old American. When my shop foreman recently read Trump’s remarks, there was a resounding approval. Granted, I’d prefer Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, but Hell, if Trump keeps telling the truth, I’ll vote for him. I suspect that the great unwashed masses will do the same.

Of course, a flea and tick infested three legged, one eyed, castrated, Heinz dog that can’t swim or hunt would be infinitely superior to our current white house resident. At least, you'd feel sorry for that son of a bitch.

Anybody remember this July prediction? I will update it. Unless Trump reveals what are probably his true thoughts and feelings that were expressed years ago, and continues to say what the largest majority of Americans want to hear in the politically incorrect Trump manner, he will be the next president of the United States.

Another pair of predictions. Biden will be his opponent and Ben Carson will be his running mate.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote