View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Only Admin can reset the clock and I fear what might happen if that was attempted! I think our server is Soviet Cold War technology that is maintained somewhere in Siberia by a drunken Ruskie with a wrench and a bottle of vodka...
I do agree that we are in a Marx Brothers or Three Stooges routine, but I'm not sure which of us is which Marx Brother. I've got the wit to be Groucho, but you and FR will have to figure out who is Harpo and who is Chico! For Stooges, FR is angry enough to be Moe...I've got the hair to be Larry...so I think you're Curly HRH!
Also, I wouldn't get too creative with talk of Red and Blue states, HRH! You being a rightwing, Anne Coulter loving, John Birch Society member, birther who is senile, you might scare yourself into thinking you live in a state controlled by the Reds a.k.a. the commies!
And reading your box of chocolates quote...I realized you're a Forrest Gump clone!!!!!!!!!!!!