View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 04:51 PM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There have been some interesting accounts of reaction to the attack in London, such as the nurse that was killed whilst running towards London Bridge to help people that had been hurt by the initial vehicle strike. The bloke I described that threw bottles at the attackers and chased them around until he found police and led them to kill them. I've seen videos of the attackers being killed. I wish there were better ones, they should be spread all around the internet and an message sent out to the Salafists, just as they show beheadings, that this is the welcome that awaits them in the West. There won't be all those virgins, only pain and misery awaits you in taking us on. I'm pretty sure that one of the cops kicked one of the killers before his mate fired a few more shot. There better not be repurcussions.

I do wonder how I would react in a similar situation, or how others might act too. I'm always up for a bit of the old ultraviolence. I often chuckle at the memory of the farcicle attempted Glasgow airport attack a few years ago where the ragheads crashed their car and then got their heads kicked in. I'd probably be too hyped to notice I was being hacked to death if the bastards had got the better of me, but I am definitely stupid enough to wade in. Mind you, if there were three of the bastards, I'd try and recruit a few people first.

I just don't understand how these bastards didn't die in a hail of glass in the first pub they walked in to though. Has the United Kingdom bred such a flock of sheep that we are forever going to run, hide, tell, instead of fighting the bastards back?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote