View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a TV show called Grimm which I like a lot, and one of the antagonists (not to say villian; she isn't, not really) is a pretty blonde woman (played by the adorable Clare Coffee). One particular scene had her fighting the protagonist, a man both taller and stronger than her. At one point she was pinned beneath him on the ground, and he started kissing her---forcing his tongue into her mouth. She panicked and bit him; when he backed off she left sobbing with her hair disheveled and her clothes in disarray. Anyone seeing her leave when didn't know better, might have thought the protagonist had just had her against her will.

The episode is called Love Sick, if anyone would like to see it. It's available free on NBC's website.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote