View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:28 PM   #3
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

I have no piercings or tatoos. I just never really cared for them. I also have to say that they totally turn me off to see one on a man. I have saw women with some that were really small and placed in locations that made them erotic such as the small of the back. Those I sort of like and they could be easily hidden. But still I would never consider getting one.

Now my teenage daughter would already have her tongue and belly button pierced if I would allow it as well as a tatoo or two...lol. Teenagers! Gotta love em (or else you would kill them!)

Tell me, what would make a person want their tongue pierced? Makes me cringe everytime I see one of those. To each his own I guess.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote