View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 04:43 PM   #8
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I used to have an English teacher in her forties i think her name was Wilding, she had massive tits and would always wear a skirt with a split up the side, she would sit on the edge of the desk and tease us at the end of the lesson. I always fantisised one of us would go up to write on the chalk board behind her to answer one of her smart quizes at the end of the lesson. But he had a dogs choke chain and slung it around her throat and pinned her neck to the desk while we all ripped her blouse open and dragged her big mammaries out so we could slap and bite and suck on them with her helpless before taking it in turns to fuck her cunt and ass.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote