Thread: huhuuu's movies
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
huhuuu

huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default huhuuu's movies

Hello everyone

On this board, there are a lot of fucking great uploaders. So the most of my stuff is here on the board already. I try not to post anything, which is here already, but that's really difficult

I'm quite sure that one scene I have is unknown, because it's from a privat-movie. The actress is hot as hell and it isn't really rape. The plot is sweet: An army men attacks a submarine boat and he finds a hot female worker. So he dicides to have some fun with here ^^
I'm sorry that the sound makes some problems, but it's my first dvd-rip and my first upload so please forgive me

DELETED BY RAPIDSHARE // REUP IF REQUESTED

password: huhuuu

If you enjoy that clip and if I have more time, I will upload some more scenes

Last edited by huhuuu; 08-22-2008 at 12:54 PM.
huhuuu is offline   Reply With Quote