View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #89
SorryForBeing

SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)SorryForBeing Level 2 (200+)

Well.. I never really told anyone this since at the time it never seemed so important and now it was pretty much a while ago..

Basically, when I was younger I lived in a shelter with my half sis, stepdad and mom. My step dad hated me because I was the result of an affair, but I didn't know that at first. I always just thought I was being bad. Since I can remember he'd beat me til I couldn't move and mom would watch. It's blurry, but I remember one night when I ran and slept in a slide. When I was 6-ish, he began to get more.. sexual in his abuse and I dunno how many times he... did things in front of my mother but never my lil sis.

He was her little girl and I was the extra. I babysat my little sis when they went out to drink. Then he'd come home and repeat it. After each time, I'd be crying in the corner cause I thought he wouldn't notice me that way. Each time he gave me some sort of snack after and well, we weren't so rich so I always was excited to get snacks. After a while, child services got involved and I left.

It happened again with my big bro. That was when I was 14 though and he had well.. you could say dirt on me and I didn't want to get in trouble so I never said anything. Nobody knows still and he sometimes makes advances even now.. Currently there's just a molester but she never really does much- I think she just likes scaring me

I am so proud of everyone who shared and stuff and it's so amazing and brave.. but the difference with me is. Mine was just something I could never say to someone I really care for. Except I told my gf who understands but otherwise no. Cause I'm really ashamed and bluntly disgusting. As a kid and then and sometimes even now, I liked the feeling.. lol I had the nickname whore from lotsa people who sort knew. I don't see them much anymore except one.

That's it for my storytime. Not much to see brave about my situation.........
SorryForBeing is offline   Reply With Quote