Old 09-17-2008, 04:03 AM   #10
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

The first page said “$5000 CASH”

The second: “ONE HOUR”

Third: “INTERCOURSE”

Fourth: “WITH CONDOM”

Fifth: “MY HOUSE”

The sixth page read “YOUR CONDITIONS” with a number of blank lines below for her to write in.

Seventh: “IF INTERESTED SEND CONDITIONS”

Eighth: PO BOX 2123, SMITHFIELD

Ninth: “IF SENT, CHECK MALL BULLETIN BOARD FOR TIMES. INITIAL BEST TIME WITH 'M'”

Tenth: “CHECK BOARD FOR ADDRESS”

Eleventh: “$5000 CASH”

Morgan was floored. HE WANTED TO FUCK HER! That greasy old geek perv fuck wanted to fuck her. He wanted to put his fat penis in her and fuck her for five thousand dollars. What did he think she was? a freakin prostitute? A whore?

Morgan felt her nipples harden. She bit her lips. Wow.

She folded the paper back up and headed home.

There was no way she was going to do this. No way was she going to look back all her life and remember losing her virginity to some guy forty years older than her. The thought of Arthur even touching her made her cringe.

A week later, after checking the mail everyday and now giving up all hope Arthur checked his PO box again. This time his heart almost stopped. A letter was in there. The letter.

He couldn't tear it open fast enough.

He started to read the conditions…

Ted peeked out his window and watched his young neighbor walk by. Even in the fading light he could make out all the perfect features of fourteen year old Morgan Healy. And even though her shorts and cute spaghetti string top concealed her budding body from the world he knew. He knew exactly what it looked like underneath; perfect mouthful sized tits, tight little butt, and very soft looking blonde thatch of hair that barley covered her virgin pussy.

But all that observation came from a tiny viewing screen. Enlarging pictures only made them grainy. His heartbeat quickened and wetness returned to his palms as he eyed his new digital camera and the tiny bottle of clear liquid beside it. For the moment he knew he would do it. He didn’t know about the next moment.

By the time Morgan walked out of her door she had forgotten all about Ted as her thoughts returned to Arthur. Why did she let that poor excuse of a human do those things to her? She knew he was the type of man women hated, the type that stared at your breasts and glared as though they were mentally undressing you. But she had given him (well sold anyways) something he couldn’t get otherwise, something taboo, something illegal. He didn’t seem to care about any circumstances because of her, because he had to have her. She indulged his sick fantasy, willingly.

Already the whole sex episode seemed blurred, almost as though it was some sort of outer body experience. She knew she had to get this out of her head before she got to Darsey’s else she would be sweating like a pig. And damn, she still felt slimy down there. Maybe it was because she was thinking of sex. Sex, yes sex. It wasn’t so bad, was it? When she recalled her orgasm she felt a rush of blood to her head.

Darsey greeted Morgan at the door with a huge grin and a large glass filled with crushed ice and red liquid.

“What’s that?” questioned Morgan.

“It’s a Margarita stupid, what do you think it is?”

Well, a margarita made as well as fourteen year old can make one, rum, margarita mix and some crushed ice.

Morgan stepped in and took a huge sip and gagged at the alcohol.

“Whoa, there’s alcohol in this!”

“Yeah, no shit Sherlock. Good ain’t it? I made it myself.” Darsey beamed with pride.

“You’re Dad let you have this?”

“No way, you kidding me? He left a half hour ago to bring mom to the airport. He won’t be back for at least two hours.”

Morgan took another sip and grimaced. She went to hand it back to Darsey.

“I got my own. C’mon Room Raiders is coming on.”

They both giggled and ran to the TV room to watch the cheesy MTV reality show.

As he had done dozens of times before, Ted opened the never-locked laundry room window of the Healy household and slipped inside. He made his way up to Morgan’s room. He smiled as he knew he could find it now with his eyes closed. He peered into her room but did not see her Snapple anywhere in sight. He knew from the cam that she had one but she didn’t leave it in her room. He made his way back downstairs to the kitchen. We he opened the fridge he saw what had to be Morgan’s half empty Snapple.

Again he felt his hands shaking as he grabbed it and set it on the counter.

He fumbled to pull the small vial from his pocket. When he looked at the bottle he felt his cock harden. He cackled out loud at the apparent Pavlovian effect upon himself. He thought for a moment of giving her a ‘double’ dose of the drug and his cum. But he knew he was already doing something incredibly risky and stupid so why fuck it up if the interaction of the two made a bitter taste. Besides the next time he jerked off could be in front of her naked body. That’s right, no touching…just looking.

Carefully he mixed the solution into the contents of the bottle. And just to be convinced he took a small sip himself and swished it around his mouth. Yup, tastes like Snapple. He spit in to the sink and carefully placed the bottle back into the fridge. If Morgan didn’t drink it tonight he would sneak back in later and empty it out. Can’t have her passing out in front of her Mom.

Now all he had to do is wait for her to get home…and hope her Mom slept over her new boyfriends as Morgan had mentioned to him earlier online. By the time he returned to his own home he had to take a cold shower to rid himself of the sweat that had covered him during his escapade.

Meanwhile, Room Raiders had finished the same time as Darsey and Morgan’s margaritas were drained. Morgan already felt a buzz in her head, and it felt good.

Darsey shut the TV off and jumped off the couch, tripped on the table and flopped on the floor. They both cracked up.

“C’mon Morg, lets make another and do some hot tubbin”

Morgan grinned, “Sounds like a plan to me.” She pulled off her top and shorts, revealing her bathing suit. “and like a flash, I’m already ready already ready already. Whatever.”

They both burst out laughing again.

Minutes later they were sitting, sloppy drink in hand, in the hot tub on the back deck of Darsey’s house. For the next half hour thye talked about most everything. Then Morgan looked up at the house next door.

“How’s your neighbors?” she blurted.

“They’re fine, how’r yours?” snorted back Darsey.

“No I mean is the guy okay? Like you know when you lay out in the sun tanning you think he watches you?”

“Geez, I don’t know. I never thought about it, but thanks for making me paranoid now.”

“Hey, maybe we should wait till he wife goes out one day and lay out naked. Give him a thrill.”

Darsey gave a horrid grin. “No fricken way, you are definitely whacko tonight. No more booze for you.”

“Maybe he’s watching right now.” Morgan said as she dunked under the water. When she came up her bikini top was off.

“What the frick are you doin?”

Morgan sat up on the edge of the tub, topless.

Darsey looked horrified, “Geezus crap Morg, put your top back on. My dad might come home!”

Morgan turned towards the neighbor’s house. “Mr Neighborrrrr…are you watching?”. She hoped that somehow he was.

“Morgan!”
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote