Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:55 AM   #4
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

As Morgan lay in bed rubbing herself she thought of the thirty perverts who were watching her. They didn't seem to care that she was underage. They didn't care that she had small boobies. They just wanted to see a fourteen year old get naked. They were just a bunch of dirty old fuckers. She wondered if they touched their cocks when they watched. Suddenly she felt her hips start to writhe as she came for the first time.

MasterCK4891 had not only checked out her cam he made Ted divulge the whole story by threatening to IM Morgan and spill the beans. A shamed Ted told him all. Ted's pang of guilt ebbed quickly as he thought of the wonderful gift he gave to his fellow pervs. It felt even better then when he had posted pictures of his last girlfriend nude.

The next two days went by and Morgan continued to give her 'audience' brief shows. Although it thrilled her just wished she knew what they were thinking.

That evening after her run Morgan sat back at her desk and sipped her Snapple as she chatted with her friends on AOL IM and posted on message boards. She used AOL since it was separate from Yahoo and none could see her webcam. She was now used to having strangers watch her. She wondered how they could stand watching her sit there for hours doing nothing but typing on the computer.

For fun she checked MasterCK4891's profile again. She was shocked when she read his revised hobbies list. It now read '1. Watching Morgan, 2. Chatting about Morgan, 3. Worshipping Morgan, 4 Dreaming of Morgan' Chatting about Morgan? Was he really? Where would he do that? Maybe all the people watching her were talking about her. She started perusing the yahoo chat room list but didn't see anything good. She then recalled that her account was set up as a minor. Just as well since showing up when they were talking about her wouldn't be good.

Morgan un-retired her mom's old laptop and booted up. She created a new male adult yahoo account (TheGuy1960) and started looking through chat rooms. Then she noticed the 'Go to Chat User'. She clicked on it and entered 'MasterCK4891'. It tried to connect and then a message popped up, 'Morgan Luvrs chat room is full. Try Later' Morgan Luvrs? No way. She tried to get in for 15 minutes before the room popped open and a list of 40 users filled the screen. It stayed blank for a moment.

KILLR_JOE: Blah Blah homework homework chat chat

TOMKNIGHT: Yup yup but patience is a virture

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: And payoff is bliss

KILLR_JOE: no shit man

TOMKNIGHT: …and theres still towel time to come!

CUTRIGHT9: You mean towel off time

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: lol

KILLR_JOE: lol

Morgan stared at the screen unbelievingly. She looked at the view me list and saw all those names on it. They were indeed the onese watching her.

She stood up and walked to her dresser and pretended to get some thing from it. She came and sat back down and looked at the screen.

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: She's UP!

CUTRIGHT9: On the move.

KILLR_JOE: Towel time ?

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Back down…false alarm

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: DAMN

SLIMPIKENS: Crap, my wife's gonna be home soon.

Morgan sat back in her chair and watched the words fly by.

KILLR_JOE: Oh I love when she sits back. What a fuckin cutie

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Here, here!

MASTERCK4891: How I'd love to forcefeed that pretty face a hot load from my cock.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Don't sugarcoat it Master…You should let your feeling out…lol

MASTERCK4891: Hehe…and a special thanks to Teddyboy (or NXTDRNBR as he is now known) for finally moving that fuckin pencil holder!

Morgan froze. Slowly she sat up and read it again.

SLIMPIKENS: yes, kudos to NXTDRNBR

NXTDRNBR: My wish is your command!

Morgan glanced at her pencil holder. It was no longer in front of the webcam, but a few inches to the right of it. Ted had been in her room! Holy shit. For some reason her only thought after that was that she was glad she installed the CamHide program to make the webcam window unseen. She hadn't wanted her Mom to see it running. If Ted had seen the cam running he would have known she knew about it. She opened the webcam screen and could see that right half of the window was now clear and most of her bed and the bedroom door could be seen.

She took another sip and sat back.

CUTRIGHT9: Did anyone catch her Mom putting clothes away this afternoon?

MASTERCK4891: Yup

CUTRIGHT9: She's do-able too

SLIMPIKENS: Not likely that she'd get naked in here...hehe

NXTDRNBR: Doubt it…but I have seen her tits

Morgan's jaw dropped.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: No way.

NXTDRNBR: Oh yeah, last summer. Caught her through the blinds with my binocs

MASTERCK4891: wow

NXTDRNBR: Yup, Morgan's gonna have a very fine set of tits in a few years.

NXTDRNBR: …not that they aint perfect right now

CUTRIGHT9: I was gonna say…I'd nurse on those little babies for a week.

Slowly she typed in the chat box

THEGUY1960: How did you get in the house?

She waited.

NXTDRNBR: Copied the key a few years ago. Just dug it up again

CUTRIGHT9: You dog you!

Morgan watched for a few more minutes. Her panties were wet. Never before had she ever gotten wet without touching herself. She felt like she was going to explode or pass out. Instead she got up.

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: She's up again

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Checking out the dresser…

MASTERCK4891: and OFF WITH THE SHIRT!

Morgan dropped her shirt in the basket and walked over to the far side of the bed where she knew they could now see her with the unobstructed view. She started to remove her bra.

SLIMPIKENS: Oh thank you God!

LOCKJAWww: Look at those puffy nubbies

KILLR_JOE: and the pants
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote