Thread: Morganrunner14
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:12 AM   #19
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

Morgan couldn’t help but smile for a moment, “Yeah.” She nodded.

“Have you ‘been’ with many people?”

She shook her head. “No, not really.”

“How many?”

Morgan seemed embarrassed, “Just him.”

“That’s okay, you’re still quite young and the boys your age are still just getting up to speed.”

Morgan nodded in agreement.

“Did he use a condom?”

Again she nodded, “Oh yes, he had to.”

“Yeah, you don’t need to be getting pregnant do you?”

“I don’t think I can yet anyways. I haven’t, well you know, had my first, yeah you know.”

Charles nodded and then gave a sly smile.

“So answer me this silly question.” Charles watched her crinkle her brow in anticipation of just about anything. “Do you think Arthur is attractive?”

Morgan peeked her eyes in Charles direction as she couldn’t help but break into a huge silly grin and slowly shake her head.

Charles laughed out loud, “Say no more. That’s okay, he’s not a real big friend of mine and to tell you the truth,” Charles quieted to a whisper and grimaced, “I think he looks like Peter Griffen from the Family Guy.”

Morgan couldn’t stop from snorting out loud, “Oh my god, me too!”

“But I think Peter is a little better looking!” Charles burst out laughing.

Charles took a moment to study to young soccer girl seated next to him. Such a pretty thing, a tiny girl with delicate, yet not fragile features. Her face, with doe eyes, perfect little nose and mouth. Her lips glistened with some sort of gloss that gave them a wet slippery appearance that was incredibly erotic and impossible to ignore. As their laughter settled Charles added soothingly, “See this isn’t so bad.”

Morgan was surprised at how relaxed she suddenly felt. And when he placed his hand on her bare knee it felt okay somehow. Of course his next question caught her off guard completely.

“So, have you ever had a really good look at a man’s cock?”

Charles laughed to himself at the look on her face, totally priceless. He chuckled and added, “It’s really not such a big deal.”

Morgan felt numbness flow through her body as she watch Charles lean back on the couch, pull his shirt out of his pants, unzip and then pull his pants and boxers down over his knees. And there it was, springing free, his penis. At first sight she thought it was a banana as it curved upwards dramatically. She had always assumed that penises were straight. Not this one. And though she could tell his hair was very light to begin with he had shaved and there wasn’t a hair on or anywhere near it. It looked so…clean. She watched Charles step his feet out of his pants. She was now seated next to a man who was naked from the waist down. Somehow, being still dressed herself, she still felt detached from the scene as if nothing really was going to happen. But something was going to happen. And maybe that’s what made it so easy. Whatever it was, it was going to happen to her, by him…and she would let it happen.

Charles took hold of the base of his cock and held it pointing up straight. “See, it’s just a silly thing.” He wiggled it around, “Kinda like a toy of sorts.”

Morgan sat transfixed, staring at his penis. He was talking about it but it barely registered with her as she was more focused on what he was doing with it. After shaking it about for a bit he had suddenly wrapped his hand around it and was stroking up and down slowly, mumbling something about how good it felt.

“Morgan!” Charles had repeated for the second time in attempts to get the girls attention. Yes, this girl was the real ting. And by the way she had complied with everything so far it seemed she was easily manipulated. In his time Charles had fucked many a young hooker, though he could never tell their age and they were always just robot fuck machines. A few times he had ventured into Mexico and bought some girls he knew for sure they were young, but they were dirty and stupid. This girl in front of him, packaged so perfectly in her virginal youth soccer outfit, was the prize of all prizes. Even more so than a schoolgirl outfit the soccer uniform personified youth and innocence. And soon that personification would be lying on the floor in a pile as he violated the public trust by fucking the hell out of her.

Morgan shook her head as she came out of her miniature trance. She looked at a smiling Charles and then at her right hand, her hand that he had just taken hold of and was now moving towards his penis. As he slowly pulled her hand she was forced to turn more towards him and slide closer until she was right next to him. Somehow it didn’t seem odd to her that although she didn’t allow his knee to touch hers she let him place her hand in his crotch, wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the base of his penis and resting her palm on his…

…balls. Charles lay back again and sighed softly. “See, you could never imagine how much better your hand feels than mine.” He returned his hand to stroking himself. “Now watch how I do this.”

Morgan again stared at how his hand went up and down. He seemed to have it wrapped firmly, but not tightly around his penis allowing the skin to slide through at times. At other times he gripped harder making the skin move up and down with his hand. On occasion his hand would go up over the tip and squeeze. All the while she let her hand rest there gripping slightly to the base. She was surprised at how firm his, balls, were. She figured them to be disgustingly hanging hairy sacks but these, like the rest of him, were shaved and compact, and warm. She briefly glanced at his face when he let out a soft moan. She could suddenly see all the age lines in his face and the sacks of extra skin under his chin. He suddenly looked much older.

Charles let his last down stroke to continue down over Morgan’s hand. He then gripped her hand and pulled it up onto the shaft of his cock. He looked over at Morgan. “Now you try.” Morgan hadn’t turned to look at him but did have a look of concern over her newly appointed task. But he guided her well and within a few minutes he laid back and closed his eyes as her tiny hand mimicked his own stroking method.

“Wow, that feels incredible.” He opened his eyes just as she looked over at him. There eyes met. “You are one quick learner.”

Morgan blushed at his comment. She continued to stroke up and down on him and just as he did, sometimes her hand glid over his penis loosely and sometimes she gripped harder. The only bad thing was her position. Twisting and leaning from the side was giving her a cramp in her side.

“You look uncomfortable.” Charles mentioned as he noted her discomfort. “Let’s try it a little different. Why don’t you stand up for a second?” He watched Morgan obey, first removing her hand and then standing in front of him. He sat himself straight up now on the edge of the couch. “Now why don’t you take off that shirt?”

Morgan bit her lip as she looked around the room. Things were turning surreal again. When he repeated his request she complied, lifting her soccer shirt over her head.

“What should I do with this?”

“Just toss it on the floor babe.” Charles replied. He had expected her to be wearing a regular bra but was hardly disappointed at the black sports bra as the only thing adorning the top half of her body. But as she tossed the shirt on the floor he wasted no time in continuing, “hmm, why don’t you lose the shorts too.”

Again, though slightly embarrassed, Morgan complied, pulling down her shorts and letting them drop to the floor. As she stepped out of them she realized that Charles was no longer looking at her face. It reminded her how Arthur had watched her in the changing room, but this time the man was sitting right in front of her with his penis out and erect.

Charles swooned at the sight of young Morgan. The black panties and sports bra reminded him of the teen underwear models he used to jack off to in the Penny’s catalog. But those models had always been airbrushed to perfect. There was no need for that here as her slightly tanned skin glistened and youthful tautness made her look sexy as fuck. And though she still had on her cleats and tie-dyed knee high socks on he figured to have her leave them on for now.

“Now kneel down her and we can try that again.” He directed as he motioned to the spot between his feet.

The safety of repeating the last simple act made it easier for Morgan to place herself down between the knees of the old man. She let him direct her left hand around the base of his penis while again letting her right hand do the work. It was strange having the head of his penis so close to her face and on each down stroke it seemed to point directly at her. It was so close that she could see the tiny hole at the tip and the bit of fluid building up there.

Charles watched the young girl take her position and resume her flawless delivery. How easily it would be to just let her finish him right there and now and spew his white cum over her pretty little face. But he didn’t. He did allow himself to run his hands over the tops of her arms and shoulders, thoroughly enjoying his first contact with her tender flesh.

“So tell me,” he managed to ask as he started to massage her shoulders, “Did you enjoy sex with Arthur?”

Morgan thought for a moment as she continued stroking and then kind of shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“Did you have an orgasm?”

“Umm, no” she lied.

Charles nodded his head and chuckled, “I wouldn’t imagine you would.” He then slid his hands down her shoulders, over her sports bra and cupped each small breast. He immediately began to fondle each of them, “Have you ever had an orgasm?”

Morgan again blushed and refused to answer even when he added “I mean, even by yourself.” She knew he could tell she was embarrassed.

“That’s okay, you don’t have to answer that.” was his reprieve to her. Again he studied her pretty face. Such fantastic lips indeed.

“Morgan, do you know what men really like?”

Morgan’s heart skipped a beat at the question. Something new was coming. She felt his right hand leave her breast and wrap around her own stroking hand, stopping her motion. His other hand slid back over her shoulder and behind her neck. Her eyes looked up and met his. His friendly gaze had been replaced with that of pure lust. She then felt him brush the tip of his penis along her cheek. It slid with a wetness that she knew was the sperm that had built up while she was stroking him.

Charles looked down at Morgan, the glistening smear on her right cheek reflecting the bright lamp next to him. He repeated the act on her left cheek, though this time a much smaller smear.

“They like the feeling of lips on them, an intimate warmth unmatched by anything else.”

Morgan looked up at him, “But Mr…”, she paused nervously as she realized she didn’t know his last name.

Charles guided his cock across her still glistening lips, “Just call me Charles,” He guided it back to the center of her lips and stopped, “and it will be okay”. Pushing down softly he used the tip of his cock to pull down her lower lip.

Morgan couldn’t help but watch his eyes as he maneuvered his penis between her lips. She could smell beyond his cleanliness, a musky sweetness. The soft but stiff skin of his penis felt odd upon her lips, but she couldn’t look at it as her gaze was locked on his. She felt his other hand behind her head slowly pull her forward and down. She tried to refuse with a “But I…” but that only parted her lips enough for him to start to enter. Then she allowed her lips to part further as he pushed the entire head of his penis into her mouth. She heard him sigh loudly as he removed his hand from behind her head. His other hand guided hers back to her prior stroking motion before setting it to his side.

“This is what it’s really all about”, Charles thought to himself. “No blowjob indeed.”

Again Morgan focused on her task, trying to make Charles feel good. She had a hunch that she was doing a good job so far and hopefully he approved of the rest. It still felt odd having his penis in her mouth. It was somewhat different from the time with Ted as he just shoved it in her mouth. It was quick and rough and she liked that, but this was different. The head of his penis was large and she could taste it, a salty sweetness. At first she held her tongue back but had to relax it and now the soft ridges of the tip rested gently upon it. And he seemed to like that as his penis was somehow stiffer than before. Then she recalled when Ted had his orgasm. Suddenly she pulled back.
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote