View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 01:19 AM   #2
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this part of the job. It can be risky, and it can lead to some bruises... But it's absolutely worth it. And, after running this business for a couple of years, I have come to get some experience on how to get past the hard part.

But this little Cleo girl... She just made it too easy. I had to plan well my moves, as she looks quite agile and could escape early on the game if I am not careful enough...

So, of course, monitoring the sounds of her coming and going in the apartment for hours, I knew she would be tired. Besides, even though I told her the neighbors like it quiet in the building, her sound system is playing at a good level...

Hard for me to think of anything besides her. She has an ass to die for, boobs to kill for... And her plump lips look just perfect to get me dry. Long legs, she's almost my height. A delicious tan. And the cherry on the cake: A long, slender neck I will have so much pleasure torturing her with.

It's been a good 45 minutes I last heard her move. Having installed a wooden floor was a great idea, but I still cannot forgive me for not setting up a nicely hidden video cam. This is not the first girl that comes to the nest. This will not be the last one either.

Oh, but this one's a keeper. Several of my "friends"will be delighted to know her. But first things first: Quality assurance. I cannot expect having rotten goods, so I must sample everything first.

Time to go up. Not too much gear with me: My trusty knife, a couple of plastic security belts, apartment keys.

I quietly, slowly open the door, to find her just as I expected: Deep asleep on the bed, wearing a set of shorts and a T-shirt. The girl basically just passed out. She even left her light on.

No time to just look at the art. Time to get moving!

Some misdirection, some confusion will surely help — Don't let her know what's going on until she is bound and helpless. I cover Cleo's beautiful face with a pillow, and quickly secure it with both of my knees. She wakes up almost instantly and tries to get the pillow off – Her big mistake, of course. Meanwhile, I grab her legs and pull them close to her chest. Tricky part comes now: As she is struggling to get me off her face, take her arms.

She is fast, and somewhat strong! Missed at first, but got the first wrist controlled. My two first plastic belts are already started, so I slide it in her hand and pull. She now has a nice lever for me to hold. Second one, she knows my trick, so it's a bit harder. Don't want to cooperate, bitch? Hit her belly strong enough to make her understand I'm not playing. Good bitch. She keeps struggling, although less... Motivated? Now, tie up both wrists below her knees with a third belt. That's easy. And just to be sure, a fourth belt securing together both hands.

She is mine. Helpless.

I'm ready to start playing with my trophy.

She is still in the dark, and has no idea who is on top of her, or what does he want. I love this moment, when they see my face and understand they are in tougher shit than they expected.

Put my hand on her neck... and take the pillow out. Push my fingers in the beautiful, frail neck.

"Good night, bitch. Want to breathe? Behave and don't scream. Do as you are told. Agree?"

Her eyes are full with fear, with confusion. I just love it.

She nods, and tries to swallow. Fails, and gags a bit.

"OK, Cleo. So you now understand why you got such a good deal at my apartment. But as I told you, the price was plus expenses. And... Well, your pussy is a good pay for expenses, to begin with"

Didn't she see this so far? "No! Please don't", the cunt cries.I don't want to upset my business in other rooms — So I start strangling her again, only harder, and at the base of her neck where it hurts more. Five seconds. Ten seconds. She starts fighting for air. Her body starts fighting for air.

I let go a little, she gasps for some precious air. My hands move down from her neck into her precious tighs. where I start making my way to feel her slit.

"We agreed. You _will_ be a good girl.

She is crying now. Poor girl. She has no idea how it will be in a couple of hours. She does not even imagine how can this become over a couple of days. She is my new pussy, and I'm going to enjoy her.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote