View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #112
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 15

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Our Brave Allies

When Diana awoke, her mind was confused. For a moment, she thought that she was in her bed at home, awaking from a nightmare. But then she recognized the familiar bareness of her cell, and realized that she was nude and lay on her back, her arms tied together and secured to the frame of the bed above her head. Then she knew immediately that the images running through her mind weren’t from a nightmare, at least not one of the kind from which you can wake up. She remembered that she was a POW. It took a second longer for Diana to make sense of those disgusting images filling her mind. It was the sight of the cum encrusted lieutenant colonel’s insignia piercing her nipple that brought the images into focus. She remembered the Commander and his cruel game. And with that memory came the return of the guilt she had felt at the suffering she had unwillingly caused for her fellow POW’s. The images of last night ran quickly through her mind. Diana’s last image was of the humiliating way in which she had ended that day- on her knees, arms unbound but not resisting, whorishly sucking an endless stream of cock after shit covered cock until her jaws had ached with fatigue. She distinctly remembered the feeling of drowning in their cum, of choking down quarts of their thick cream as she struggled for air. Diana remembered how the men’s cum had filled her belly, painfully stretching her stomach, until the next load of cum had no place to go and had run in thick twin streams out of her nose. Diana grimaced as all the cum she had swallowed had made her feel sick to her stomach as well as bloated, the cum lying like a rock inside her churning guts. She could feel her skin itch from the thick layer of dried cum that covered her face and breasts, feel the thick coat of cum scum coating the insides of her mouth and throat, as well. But after that image of her on her knees as all those cocks fucked her mouth, her memories faded. She must, Diana supposed, have passed out. She shook her head, then stopped abruptly as the pain blurred her vision. Terribly thirsty, Diana licked her full lips only to find that they too were covered with the thick scum of the guards’ foul tasting dried man cum. Her entire body ached. It was, Diana thought, as if she were hung over, hung over from all the cum she had consumed last night.

Diana lay there on her back, helpless, unable to even wipe the tacky, drying cum from her lips or chin until eventually a guard came to get her. He unchained her hands and motioned her to follow him, grunting the word “shower”. Desperate to rid herself of the cum covering most of her body , Diana eagerly followed him to the shower at the end of the corridor. She stood under the tepid stream of water for a long time, ignoring , or indifferent to the two guards hungrily watching her as she compulsively scrubbed her nude body over and over again. Repeatedly, Diana held her head under the shower, her mouth open, as she tried to wash the taste and feeling of the cum from her mouth. There was nothing she could do about the sour churning in her stomach though. The watching guards allowed her to stand underneath the water as long as she wished. Eventually, Diana turned the water off and dried herself as best she could without a towel. Her body was still damp, her hair slicked back behind her ears, as she was lead towards the Commander’s office. she was still unbound, which puzzled her since she knew that was a violation of the camp rules. Two guards led her back to the same place where all this had begun. That has been just yesterday, but it seemed to Diana an eternity ago. As she walked down the stairs, Diana wondered why her arms had not been bound. Were they becoming careless, she wondered? Or have they decided that she no longer presented a threat to them? That she was beaten.

Diana shivered as she assumed the position, her unfettered hands clasped behind her back. She stood before the Commander, who was seated at his desk just as he had been yesterday, with her eyes downcast, hardly daring to breath. He looked up at her for a moment, his eyes devouring her nude body as Diana tired to steel herself for what she knew was coming. She was determined to end this awful game of his before any more of her women were hurt. If that meant that she must grovel before him, must prostitute herself to him, then that is what she would do. No matter how repulsive that was to her.

“ Ah, good. You are back, and no doubt ready to resume out little contest again. You did not do very well yesterday. I’m afraid you must show me a great deal more strength of will today if you hope to convince me of your right to be treated as an officer, instead of as the whore which you truly are. Shall we proceed? ”

Diana flinched at his words. She fought to keep her composure. She struggled both to keep her anger from exploding and, at in the next moment, to keep herself from breaking into hysterical tears and begging for mercy from a man she knew had no mercy. It was only by the narrowest of margins that Dina retained enough of her sanity to speak coherently . Her fatigue clearly evident in her voice, Diana softly replied.

“ You have won, Commander. You were right. I am not strong enough to be an officer. I am a weak woman who belongs on my knees servicing a man, not giving him orders. There is no need to do any more tests. I accept that I am your whore! I accept that I am here to service the Brothers sexually.”

The Commander regarded her in silence for a moment. Then he nodded to the guards behind her. Diana heard the door close as they left. With a shiver she realized that she was alone with the Camp Commander. Only then did he reply.

“ I wonder if you do indeed have the wisdom to put aside your false pride and accept that you are a whore. But, God willing, I shall soon know. I shall put you to the test. Show me what a whore you are, Colonel Deans! “

As he spoke, the Commander rose and stood beside his desk, his arms relaxed at his side. For a fleeting moment, Diana longed to launch herself at him and choke the life out of him. There was nothing she wished more at this moment than to see him dead. This was the first real opportunity she had ever had to try to kill him. She was not bound. He appeared unarmed. The two of them were alone. But Diana rejected the idea of resistance almost as soon as it had formed in her mind. Her old self confidence was gone. She was afraid now, afraid for both herself and her fellow POWs. Resistance was futile. Submission was her only alternative. She had to placate this man no matter what the cost to herself. She had to do it to protect the other women. It was her duty.

With a moan, Diana sank to her knees in front of the cruel man who stood so confidently before her, mocking her with his obvious contempt. She accepted that this humiliation was to be the price she must pay to save her fellow POWs. Diana saw no alternative now but to embrace her humiliation no matter how painful it was to her pride. With trembling hands, Diana reached up and unzipped the Commander’s fly. The trembling of her hands increased as Diana reached within and searched for his cock. Gently, Diana pulled the hot, erect cock out of his pants and held it in her shaking hand. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and thrust out her tongue.

As her soft warm tongue licked along the sensitive underside of his very erect cock, the Commander shivered in pleasure. He looked down at the once proud woman who he had reduced to this humiliating state and smiled to himself. As Diana turned her head sideways and gently ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock, he could not keep himself from moaning softly. These sensations threatened to overwhelm him- the warm, wet touch of her tongue, the sight and the feel of her soft, open lips brushing against his cock, the overpoweringly arousing image of the woman he hated, the once proud and defiant Colonel Diana Deans, kneeling before him, nude and unbound, submissively licking his cock. All of this combined to bring him to the edge of his climax. Smiling, he ran the fingers of one hand through Diana’s thick, wet hair as she licked up and down his hard cock. Closing his hand into a fist, he pulled her face upward so that he could look into her eyes as he mockingly asked:

“ Is that the best you can do, Whore? Surely a whore such as you say you are should be able to do better than this to please a man!”

Diana’s face reddened both in anger and embarrassment, but she did not reply. Instead, she took one hand and undid the Commander’s belt, letting his heavy military trousers drop. She lifted his cock with one hand while thrusting her face forward into his hairy crotch, burying her nose in his sweaty, rank pubic hair as she licked the skin of his upper thigh. Licking first one, then the other thigh, she worked her way slowly down to the heavy ball sack hanging between them. The strong masculine odor that concentrated there repelled Diana, but she forced herself on, desperate to end his cruel game even if it meant totally degrading herself in order to convince him that he had won. A proud women, she had never done this sort of thing , never debased herself by slavishly licking a man’s privates before. Gently, carefully, Diana licked the man’s ball sack, tasting the salty bitterness of his sweat and the filth concentrated there as she ran the tip of her tongue over the wrinkled skin. Then Diana took one of his balls inside her mouth, holding it against her tongue with her lips, carefully using her full red lips to shield her teeth from contact with his sensitive balls. Diana ran the flat of her tongue over the underside of his ball as she held it there. She felt his grip on her hair tighten as she did this. To Diana’s surprise, it satisfied her in a perverse way to know that she had pleased him, excited him. Eager to please him again, she released that ball and captured the other one in her lips. Again she licked its underside, this time humming slightly as she did.

“ AHH! Good, whore! More, you filthy whore, again!”

Still holding his cock up out of the way, Diana began to stroke her hand lightly up and down the length of his rock hard cock as she licked and hummed first one ball then the other. Next she released his ball from her lips and reached further between his legs, straining to lick the sensitive patch of skin between his cock and asshole with the tip of her tongue. To Diana surprise, the Camp Commander responded by lifting one leg and straddling Diana’s kneeling form, presenting his ass to her tongue.

“ Yes,, you cock sucking, filthy whore! Lick me there, Whore! Lick my ass! Eat my filth, Colonel Deans!”

His use of her rank struck Diana like a slap in the face. But despite her feelings of intense humiliation, she turned her head and pressed her face up between his ass cheeks. She thrust the tip of her tongue upward against the tight rosebud of his asshole. Gagging at the raw taste of his shit, Diana pressed her tongue forward, forcing it past his tight sphincter, forcing the tip of her tongue inside him. As one of her hands continued stroking his cock, Diana submissively tongued fucked his asshole. Never had she done anything like this, not even in her short marriage. never had she licked a man’s asshole. Never would she have thought that she were capable of doing anything as perverse as this. But now she did it without hesitation. Her face pressed against his buttocks, her tongue in his ass hole tasting the bitterness there, Diana felt like a total whore, like the worst kind of slut. Still, she pressed her tongue deeper into his ass. Despite her resolution to endure her humiliation stoically, Diana could not stop the tears which filled her eyes as she twisted and thrust her tongue into his tight ass hole.

“ Ah.. Yes. You are truly a whore. Only a Western infidel whore like you could do something so ... disgusting, so unclean.. so perverted. Is that not true, whore?’, He grunted as he towered above her.

“ The taste of his shit burning her tongue, Diana choked down a sob at his cruel words and obediently replied,

“Yes. Yes, I am a Whore! God help me. I am a filthy, ass licking Whore!”

The Camp Commander almost came as Diana uttered those words. The excitement of hearing this proud Western woman call herself a whore aroused him even more than the feel of her tongue up his ass. He had to have more of her now, before he came!

“ Stand up Whore! Stand and bend over my desk just like you did yesterday. Offer me her ass, Whore!”

Diana rose gracefully to her feet and silently bend her strong, feminine body over his desk as he ordered. She knew he was going to sodomize her. Knew that he was going to take her in the way she most hated. Unlike yesterday, she was unbound, capable of resisting. But Diana did not resist. Instead, she submissively bent herself over the desk, presenting her firm ass to the watching Commander, and waited. Anticipating the pain to come when he sodomized her, Diana gripped the opposite edge of the desk with both hands and braced herself.

The Commander stood behind her, watching. His cock throbbed painfully at the sight of that mature American beauty submissively offering her ass to him. He had to force himself not to cum right then, before he had penetrated her. He stared down at Diana’s full round ass cheeks as they quivered in anticipation of the pain to come. Looking up, he could see her face in profile, the fear and loathing evident in the tears running down her cheeks and the quiver of her open lips, but also seeing something else. Seeing for the first time a resignation, even submission, in Diana’s face and eyes. The Commander ran one hand over Diana’s sweaty back, feeling the firm muscles under that soft skin. He used his other hand to land a powerful swat on Diana’s left butt cheek, making it quake like jello despite its muscular tautness.

“ Tell me what it is you want , you filthy Whore! Tell me what a whore like you wants from a man! Speak to me like the British whore did. Tell me how weak you are! Tell me how much you need a man‘s cock in your ass!”

Diana sobbed, the humiliation he demanded of her was almost too much for the proud female officer to bear. To be treated like a whore was terrible enough, but to have to act the part as well was unbearable. Nevertheless, she must bear it. Diana choked on the words, but spoke them nevertheless because even this was preferable to seeing more of her women hurt because of her pride. . Spoke the words she knew he wished to hear.

“ Please... please fuck me in my ass. I.. need your cock in my ass. Fuck me in my dirty ass like the Whore I am. I.. I want to be your whore. I want your cock inside me. I can’t fight you any more. I want to feel your strength. I am.. weak. I need the strength of a man!”

Pleased at her degrading response, the Commander pressed the head of his rock like cock against the entrance to her repeatedly raped asshole and pressed forward. His cock slide into Diana without much resistance. He watched as Diana’s hands tightened their grip on the edge of the table, her knuckles turning white as his cock penetrated into the warmth of her ass. He savored the feeling as her warm ass enveloped his cock. The grip of her ass was still unbelievably hot and tight despite the number of times he and other the Brothers had taken Diana this way. That grip on his cock tightened as Diana involuntarily arches her back and let out a soft moan, fighting to relax her muscles and let her body adjust itself to his painful invasion. He held his cock stationary inside her and ordered:

“ Thrust back, Whore. Since you want this so much, it is for you to do some of the work, you degenerate infidel Whore! ”

Groaning, her eyes clouded with her tears, Diana did as he ordered, pushing back with her hips against him, feeling the burning pain as his cock sank deeper into her ass chute as she pushed. Diana wiggled her ass, willing her back passage to widen, as she pushed back against him, submissively obeying her captor in every way, no matter how humiliating. Eager to please the man she hated.

“ Harder Whore! Show me that you are as much a Whore as than British slut! Bury my cock inside you. Tell me how much pleasure it gives you to have your master’s cock up your ass. Tell me how good it feels to a Whore such as you to be fucked in her filthy ass. “

Her teeth clinched from the pain, tears streaming down her face, Diana struggled to obey. Her reply came out in short pants as she fought for air. The words seemed to Diana to come from some one else. Before this day, Diana would never have believed that she could say such degrading words. Each word tore out a piece of her soul.

“ Yes. Your cock.. feels so good.. ... I like it... like that.. up my ass. Fuck me like .. the Whore... I am.. I need it.. make it hurt... I need it... to hurt.. Fuck my dirty ass....God... It hurts so much... give it too me! Use me! Fuck my ass!”

The tight, warm grip of her ass on his cock and the delicious self inflicted humiliation of her words brought the Commander back to the edge of his climax. He could no longer hold himself back. With a powerful cry he emptied himself into Diana tight ass, filling her with the familiar burning wetness of his seed. He held himself still as he shot, letting Diana feel his cock throbbing as he emptied his cum into her ass chute in three powerful streams of cum. Satisfied, he slowly withdrew his still half erect cock and stepped back, exhausted. Gingerly, Diana stood up and turned to face him. She instinctively assumed the position, legs apart, eyes downcast, her unbound hands clasped behind her strong back. As she did so, the fingers of one hand brushed against her still open sphincter. Diana felt the warm man cum cover her fingertips as it streamed out of her and onto the backs of her thighs. God, she thought, I look like a whore, I feel like a Whore, and now I’ve acted like a whore as well. What is there left for me? I am a Whore!

“ On your knees, Whore!”

Without thought, Diana obeyed. Sinking to her knees, she raised her head, bringing her face to face with his half erect cock. Diana knew what he wanted, but she could not bring herself to do it. She hesitated until his voice rang out again.

“ Clean it, you Whore! And then thank me for allowing you the honor of having my cock inside you, you filthy infidel pig of a whore!”

Diana took his cock n one trembling hand and raised its head to her lips. She felt nothing now, just emptiness, as she brought the head of his cum and chit stained cock to her lips. But as she touched her lips to it, as she tasted its bitterness, Diana felt a sharp stirring deep inside her in the pit of her stomach. Her humiliation was turning into a masochistic arousal. As she took his cock into her mouth and sucked on its length, Diana felt that new feeling increase. With a soft “smack” she took he mouth off his cock and looked up into the cruel eyes of the Camp Commander. With a sincerity that surprised and shocked her, Diana said,

“ Thank you, Sir, for letting me feel your cock in my ass! Thank you for letting me have your cum.”

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After her performance in his office, the Commander decided to reward Diana. He allowed Diana her first meal in over twenty four hours. A guard placed a plate heaped with a dark gray mass over rice on the edge of the Commander’s desk just in front of the kneeling woman. It was no more than the usual camp fare, but it was hot, and it was filling. Diana started to fall ravenously on the plate only to be stopped by a loud “NO” from the seated man. Diana had to wait and watch as the guard who had brought the plate pulled his erect penis from his pants and offered it to her. Dutifully, Diana took him in her mouth and sucked his none too clean cock until it was red and erect. then she watched as he finished himself off, masturbating until a stream of his white cum shot out of his cock and onto the plate of food. Only after it had been topped with his salty white cum was the plate dropped on the floor in front of Diana.

“ Now you may eat. AFTER you have thanked the Brother for sharing his seed with you. You do enjoy the taste of a man’s cum, don’t you Whore?”

Diana stared at he plate before her, unable to look either man in the eye. She knew that she could not go back now. She had to convince him that she was broken, no matter how humiliating the prospect of eating this mixture was. Diana gulped and replied in a whisper so soft that the Commander had to strain to hear her.

“ Yes. I..I love the taste of a man’s cum. Thank you. Thank you for letting me taste your cum.”

As usual, Diana had been given nothing, not even a spoon, to eat with. But she was use to that by now. Gingerly, Diana dug into the steaming lentil stew and rice, expertly using the fingers of her right hand to scoop the thick wet mixture into her mouth. Seasoned by her hunger, the bland mixture tasted delicious to her even after the addition of the cum. After having nothing in her stomach for over a day but what seemed like gallons of man cum, Diana could not restrain herself. Soon she was shoveling the mixture of lentils, tomatoes, rice , and cum into her mouth with gusto. In a few moments she had emptied the plate. Beyond caring how she looked by now, Diana unselfconsciously licked her fingers clean as the Camp Commander watched the kneeling woman in amusement. Once that was done, she settled her weight back on her feet and automatically assumed the prescribed position- hands clasped behind her back, legs spread to reveal her nude, shaven cunt, leaving it totally exposed to her jailor’s eyes without even the scanty covering of her pubic hair. Diana felt strangely at peace now, after this her latest humiliation. Unbelievably, she felt a pride in the way she had sacrificed herself fro her women. But she was very glad that was over. What more, she thought, could he do to me now. The worst had to be over. Reassured by that comforting thought, Diana stared back almost serenely at the Commander sitting so confidently behind his desk. But her confidence that the worst was over was shattered by the Commander’s next words.

“ You have done well. You have begun to accept God’s will, stopped pretending that you are a warrior and begun to accept that you are nothing more than a filthy infidel whore. And you acted like that whore which you are, wallowing in your perverse need for physical pleasure. Before your capture, you were nothing more than a slave to your lusts. Now, you are a slave to the Brotherhood. It is God’s will. And it is God’s will that you share the wisdom of submitting to God’s will with other women like yourself. You shall help me strip them of their false pride. You will tell each new captive of the Brotherhood what their fate is to be at my hands. Yesterday you told me in this office that you were not a whore. Today you have accepted that you were wrong, that you are indeed a whore. A weak willed, Western whore. The Whore of the Brotherhood. That is the message that you shall give to these women that God shall placed in our hands. That you - and they- are nothing more than Whores of the Brotherhood. That they must accept that and obey their masters. You shall kneel in front of them and say exactly that. And then you shall show them the truth of your words, show them just how submissive and how much of a whore you are. Show them how no act, however filthy and degrading, is beneath you. That you take pleasure from your submission! And if you do not, if you back slide into your false pride, then you shall watch as Brother Hassan uses these women in the creative ways for which he is so feared . And you know what he is capable of, don’t you Whore. If you backslide, you shall watch as he hurts these women, And as you watch, you shall know that it is because of your false pride that they suffer. “

His words send a chill through Diana. He wanted her to lead her girls into becoming willing whores for him and his crew of rapists. She could not do that. Throughout her captivity she had fought them with all her strength and tried by her words and example to encouraged her girls to fight back as well. Now, he was trying to make her turn that resistance on its head and betray the not just the Brotherhood’s latest conquests but the women she had suffered along side of for so long. But, what choice did she have? The alternative was more suffering by those same women she was determined to protect. Diana realized that she was caught in an impossible trap. Either she broke the new women’s spirits, or she would be forced to watch as crazy Hassan broke their bodies. She could not accept either! She shook her head in denial of both these alternatives. Desperately Diana tried to find some way out. Perhaps, she thought, by offering herself. Her voice filled with anguish, Diana blurted out,

“ NO. Please! No, Sir, I cannot. I just .. cannot! I will do anything you want. I will be your Whore. I will crawl on my knees, I will suck your cock .. or ass, or that of any of your men. Take my ass! Anything you want of me! I’ll be the filthiest whore you have ever seen! But I cannot tell my woman to .. to do that.. to be your whores. I.. I just cannot! Please! Take me! And leave them alone. PLEASE! I’ll be your Whore. I’ll be your willing Whore! PLEASE! TAKE ME! DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME, BUT PLEASE DON’T HURT THE OTHERS ANY MORE!”

The Commander only stared at her, his face impassive. Then he leaned back in his chair with a disinterested expression on his face. In reality, it took al his will power to keep a triumphant smile off his face. His plan was working even better than he had anticipated. Carefully to keep a bored look on his face as he spoke, the Commander replied.:

“ Perhaps you would be of some use to us as such a willing whore. Tonight, there will be a farewell for four Jihadees, Brothers who are about to become martyrs to the Faith. Before they depart, they will be shown the rewards awaiting them in Paradise. But unlike the Houris of Paradise, your women have in most cases proven unworthy ; not only whores but reluctant whores at that. Of course, most Jihadees don’t care; they enjoy taking a Western woman, an enemy solider, against their will. But this is not as it should be. The women should give their bodies willingly. I offer you this. If you please the Jihadees tonight by giving yourself to them willingly, then I shall spare you the task of educating other woman. Provided you show the ...... enthusiasm I desire. If I have any complaints from them....“

Faced with untenable alternatives, Diana grasped desperately at the straw he had just extended.
“ Thank you , sir. I shall be their Whore tonight. I will do anything they tell me to do- no matter what it is. They will have no cause to complain about me.”

“ No, you stupid Whore, you do not grasp my words. I do not want you to simply lie there crying as they use your body. It is for you to give yourself freely to them, not for them to force or lead you. You must give yourself to them without reservation, offer them your body with enthusiasm You shall never have the purity of a Houri. You are no more than an infidel whore. Therefore, you must show the Jihadees the pleasures that a whore offers. Entice them as only a degenerate Western whore such as your self can. Dress to entice them. Dance for them as would a temptress in one of your vile Men’s Club. Stripe yourself , flaunt your naked body before them as the shameless whore that you are. Pleasure your own body as they watch. Show them the sort of filthy, perverse Whore common in your Godless society. Only then will I be satisfied.”

“ Sir? But.. I ‘v never done anything like that. I’m not a stripper! I‘ve never even been in one of THOSE clubs!”

“ The choice is yours, whore. Dance for them, give them your body freely and fully, or serve as my instrument to educate new women. Which is it to be, whore?“

Diana hesitated for a moment trying to see some way out of his trap. But there was none. Unwilling to be the cause of more torture for her fellow captives, Diana realized that she had no choice but to agree to do as the Commander demanded and perform as a stripper-whore at the Brotherhood’s club. In a low voice, she replied:

“ Yes .. yes, I’ll do as you wish. I’ll perform for them. I‘ll be your whore.”

“ You will dance for them, strip yourself naked, and then give yourself to them- all done of your own free will then?”

Dumbly, Diana nodded her head.

With that, the Commander called for a guard to remove Diana. Still unbound, Diana was escorted upstairs to the fourth floor of the disguised prison camp, the floor where the Brotherhood maintained a facsimile of an American Men’s club. This was the first time Diana had been on this floor, although she had heard whispered descriptions of the Brotherhood’s club and of what took place there from other women prisoners. She knew that it was used to give Brothers departing on suicide missions a sort of going away party which was intended to somehow give them a foretaste of the pleasures that supposedly awaited them in Paradise. But to the women POW’s it was just another excuse for rape.

As the guard fumbled with a ring of keys, trying to find the right one to open a n unmarked door off the club’s main area, Diana had a chance to look around. In contrast to the cramped, primitively furnished cells where the women were kept, this room gave an impression of luxury with its size, the plush carpeting, and the richness of its furnishings. It looked quite decadent, exactly like what Diana imagined an upscale American strip club would look like. Along the two long walls were a number of upholstered booths with large mirrors above and behind each booth. Taking up the center of the room was an elevated stage with a brass pole at one end At the other end of the stage was a metal frame from with a set of manacles dangling from the top bar. A similar frame sat on the floor behind the stage. Otherwise the room was empty. The two shorter walls were taken up by doorways. To her left was the entrance door, and to her right a series of numbered doors opened off the main room. As she looked around, something seemed missing to Diana. Then she realized that there was no bar . Of course, she thought. No alcohol, no bar. She also noted that the space in front of each booth looked strange. That there were no tables for drinks there. Just an empty space.

Once the guard got the unmarked door open, he gestured for Diana to enter. Inside she found a long, cramped room with racks running down both sides of the wall. Looking closer, she was surprised to see an extensive collection of lingerie, mostly bras and panties lining both walls. All of them looked very expensive to Diana. There were two long rows of the lingerie in various colors and styles along with matching garter belts and sets of fish net and regular stockings, enough lingerie to equip a small army of hookers Further down the racks she o saw a number of what looked like Playboy bunny outfits in various bright colors, each with the crotch area cut out. Beyond them was a space filled with cocktail dresses, all of red or black with sequins and very, very short as well as low cut. Diana remembered reading something in her orientation material about how this sort of dress was associated with prostitutes by the locals and therefore should be avoid for that reason. That memory brought a brief, ironic smile to her face. Underneath the rack on one side was a narrow shelf piled with various cosmetics, a jumble of jars, bottles , and lipstick tubes thrown one on top of another. On the floor below the other shelve were piles of women’s high heeled shoes. As she struggled to take all of this in, Diana had the momentary feeling she had wandered into a bargain sale at some upscale sex shop. All she could think of was that the Brotherhood must have cleaned out the entire stock of the local Fredrick’s of Arabia.

Enjoy MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 07-17-2022 at 09:01 AM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote