View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:23 AM   #13
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw a video where the woman was tied (bent over at the waist) of a straight-back chair wearing heels. Her wrists were tied with ropes looped around the front legs of the chair, and her ankles were secured to the rear legs of the chair. It put her in a good position to be fucked in the ass and mouth simultaneosly. It kept her steady enough where her attackers didn't need to worry about her falling over or squirming too much as the chair bore all her weight.

I think I could get used to that position...not much to do except take the pounding from both ends.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote