View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Your choice of, ehem.. "Assistance"

I've seen many conversations about how fantasies are perceived/panned out so I thought I'd start a convo on it.. some people love ropes/restraints/gags, some don't want anything other than one on one struggles with everyone fending for themselves.

I'm very much a hands on person.. I want to feel his (her?) hands on my flesh, their power and strength overtaking mine. On the other hand I love a firm hand clamped securly over my mouth. If there's only one person there with me, it's not possible to do both. I'd much rather have a leather gloved hand over my mouth and have the "assistance" of rope to bind my limbs..

Whether you are the "ist" or the "ee", what is/are (if you have them) choice(s) of aides during play time?

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote