View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)
Default Student teacher gets taught

I wasn't sure what to wear that evening.The note said to wear the outfit I had worn to the interview but a little voice in my head kept flashing a warning light...DON'T TRUST THAT BLACK BITCH..In the end my instincts won out and I wore a brand new black pin striped business suit,jacket and a white blouse.Even though I wasn't wearing the short skirt the pants I had on were the tightest sexiest thing that I owned.
7:30 on the dot I rang the doorbell to Ms Langs home.after a few seconds the door opened and the short overweight principle appeared in her robe.
"I'm sorry...I guess I'm early for the party"
"Nonsense its going to be starting shortly...please come in Sharon"
Ms Lang smiled as she looked me up and down..."Very sexy...yes indeed ...very sexy my dear"
"Thank you..my other outfit was at the cleaners so I put this on instead"
I wasn't about to tell her I was afraid to wear the short skirt,after all what if I was wrong about her.
When I asked Ms Lang when the rest of the guests would be arriving she simple ignored me and asked me to help her with getting a light bulb out of the closet.I was asked to step onto a short ladder to get at the upper shelf,as I reached forward I suddenly felt a hand between my thighs going slowly up toward my crotch.
"What are you doing....Whaaaaat..get your hands off me you lousy dyke"
"Anything you say" As I loooked down Ms Lang let the robe fall onto the floor I was in total shock as all this hideous bitch had on was a see through silk nightie.
"Are you nuts ,I'm not into women especially ugly ones like you and the house will be full of party guests.....I think I should be leaving"
"Listen you white fucken cunt teaser...the only party is going to be you and me fucking in my bed...now get that blonde ass of yours off the ladder bitch"
I was literally frozen until I felt her hand go between my legs and another grabbing a handful of my long blonde hair...I felt my self falling.......
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote