View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #86
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How about some older movies? Let's totally violate the Hays Code ...

"Gone With The Wind" -- Rhett carries Scarlett up the stairs, let's continue the scene with him throwing her on the bed, ripping off her gown, and fucking her brutally ... she fights and claws at him, gradually giving in to the passions she can't fight, finally begging for more ...

"A Streetcar Named Desire" -- in the old version, Stanley starts to wrestle with Blanche, he knocks the bottle out of her hand and it smashes the mirror, we see a momentary fragmented image before it fades to black ... in our version, the scene continues with him tying her to the bed and raping her repeatedly all night long, using every orifice he can find ... finally in the morning he unties her, but she's too deep in shock to move ...

There was one movie, "Bandolero", which featured Raquel Welch. Near the end, she's attacked and raped by a bandit (of course, this being the '60's, they didn't show much) ... I'd like to see that rape scene done more fully and explicitly ... I know I'm showing my age, but ... Raquel Welch! DAYAMN!!

In Barbarella, in the scene where Jane Fonda has to have "real" sex for the first time, she consents too easily. She needs to put up more of a fight, not wanting to let this primitive barbarian violate her body (which he'll succeed in doing eventually) ... the end result is the same, her lying there singing to herself, having discovered the joys of the flesh (only this time, without the furs covering her).

And I second the nomination of "Family Guy" ... Brian needs to slip a roofie into Lois's drink, then do her while everyone's away (except Stewie, who secretly videotapes the encounter and starts selling it on the Internet).
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote