View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:17 AM   #19
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

I tend to improvise often during play so I have used many Items in the past. Some were done simply because of their phallic nature such as bananas, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots etc ... the vegetable bin always offers an assortment. (quick note, cucumbers are treated with a special wax that can cause a rash.... wash your toys first)

I have also used Items such as Beer bottles, wine and champagne, Sausage, both the hillshire farm type as well as once one of those huge summer sausages. I also have indulged with various types of bottled water (work best when full and unopened, Empty they tend to collapse and pinch when One gets vigorous). These "toys" are some what larger and have a definite humiliation factor as well.

Let's see... I have used Baseball bats, Barbie dolls, fisher price toys (that cute little ring toss holder being an old favorite), Plunger, cell phone, bed post and one young lady I used her husbands electric toothbrush.... hmmm

For Pain training I have used Hot peppers, from jalapeno to habenero, Ginger root and water balloons...

One day, maybe I will try to get imaginative.
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote