View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is what would work, but IMO... if the female were the drunk driver, killing a politician's son whom she'd was reknowned to be having sex with... the slimeball politico on the other hand only cared about his fucking votes, and therefore blackmailed the GF into keeping her mouth shut by giving her money so he could have sex with her... only cause he's desparate and she's fucking hot. Twisted? Oh fuck yes... and with a purpose

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote