View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #152
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, but someone who is offended or hurt by discussion of rape fantasies or role play would not come to a website called "Rape Board. Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies."

The owners of this site. very appropriately, did not hide the board's purpose; nobody will be ambushed by the theme of the discussion here. Adults make their own choices, and we have to assume everyone here (at least legally) an adult.

As I've stated before, I was a rape victim. Frank discussion helps my healing, and roleplay that I can control sends the bogeyman back to the closet where he belongs. Everyone has to exorcise their demons in their own way, of course, and there are those who I'm sure would be offended by the discussion here. They should exercise their right to vote with with their feet. The internet is a big place, and there's something for everyone.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote