View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 AM   #8
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman View Post
The ultimate is to have "both"... Struggle in the beginning when the initial survival instincts kick in. As the rape progresses and she feels herself being penetrated/violated the struggle becomes even more desperate. Panic, fear, along with so many mixed feelings...then as she realizes I've filled her with my seed...then feeling defeat and hopelessness sets in...tears start to fall...and her defeat is complete...
You are correct sir, and I completely endorse the idea that we have to stick to one or the other.

The proper victim should start with one or the one...and then move on. Imagine her crying, sobbing, pleading not to get violated. And then she starts to fight, to scream in anger, claw, bite, etc.

Then she is fully, completely raped (hopefully in all her holes...have to be thorough, y'know), and the stears start again. Gotta love cycles.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote