View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 03:32 AM   #192
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Twenty Eight

Part Twenty Eight

"Hey Ed you like these udders? get them animals off em and give them a good fucking!"

Ed went into the stall and wrestled the Bullocks off her tits. ONeil squealed and clung on to the animals by their fur. Her teats stretched alarmingly and then twanged back as their mouths were pulled away. ONeils teats gushed fine sprays of thick milk; She put her hands to them and tried to stem the flow. She gripped them hard groaning as Nero slammed deep up her butt making her throw her head back.

Ed threw a bale on the floor and stood on it. Nero carefully positioned ONeil halfway between two of the upright posts that supported the roof of the stable. Eds next step was to grab one of the ropes tethered to the wall. He threw the end of the rope up over a rafter, retrieved it, and then pulled it very taut, He grabbed ONeils wrists and yanked them together.
Quickly with her struggling to pull them free he tied them. Once tied he grabbed the wall end and yanked it hard lifting ONeils arms high over head, and forcing her shoulders to almost buckle He then fastened the rope securely around a hook on the wall.

Ed stepped back to admire the vision of feminine vulnerability that awaited his wrath. The strong Lieutenants tanned arms were stretched to a tantalizing tautness by the ropes that lifted her wrists skyward.

Ed was a breast man. Always had been. And the best thing about ONeils captive posture was that it lifted her remarkable, gravity-defying enhanced melons into a truly tempting position.

The tall guards fingers stroked, gently at first, and then more and more roughly, the satiny curves of her succulent breasts. His to kiss. Eds mouth bent to encircle her thick elongated rosy tip. His tongue lightly flicked the tasty bud, and then Ed sucked it into his mouth for long seconds, tugging gently at the pink crest.

His hands cupped the big tied globes from below, his fingers kneading the creamy flesh. Eds dirty, jagged thumbnails scraped the pink points of her breasts into greater prominence, ONeil groaned as her belly responded.
Ed wasnt about to stop with kisses and caresses. He leered menacingly as he fondled her ripe breast fruits, delighting in their size, their shape, their weight and warmth.

"Are you ready Lieutenant? Im gonna hurt these babies. Gonna slap and squeeze em bitch. I want you to beg me to fuck them slut"

Ed studied the fine tracery of bluish veins that pulsed just beneath the surface of her bulging helpless breast flesh. He began with a mild right-handed slap to the outside of her left breast. Just using his fingertips. The slight blow caused her breast to jiggle just a bit. Then, still with his right hand, he slapped the inside of her right breast, savouring the sensation of the impact on the naked, resilient flesh.
Eds hands were rough and strong. Still using only his right hand he back-handed her right breast, a little harder this time, his knuckles sinking in a little deeper into the juicy globe. And then he back-handed the other tit, sending it swaying. Each time his big hands made contact with her soft flesh, he could feel his massive cock swell in his uniform confinement.

ONeil let out a guttural grunt and let out a sob. She gripped the rope, trying desperately to pull her ass away from Neros viciously pounding cock.

He paused for a moment to study the agitated rise and fall of her bound breasts as her breathing became more laboured. As far as he was concerned, her up tilted coral nipple tips were an invitation to continue. And continue he did! Eds powerful left hand walloped her right breast again with a brutal smack . His blows were harder now and louder, even though he was still using only the last two inches of his stiffened fingers. And the creamy flesh was pinking up prettily, he noticed. It would be a lot pinker before he was done.

And now a lefty backhander that just caught her on the edge of a lovely pink roseate. "Smaacck!" Again, still harder. Her wobblers were wobbling now for sure, with every blow. Smacckk! A sharp right to her left breast, sending it jumping inward. and then, Smacckk! An even harder shot to the right globe. ONeil was gasping and wincing with each blow now, as Ed continued to abuse her sensitive torpedo tied tits.
Ed was hitting her harder now, and the pain was cumulative.

"Hows that baby? Enjoyin it? I sure am!"

ONeil did her best to twist away from the punishing slaps, but every movement, every wriggle of her ripley curved body served only to heighten Eds lust, and to whet his determination to impose his fury upon her trapped boobs.

"OH God you bastard! BASTARD!!" she panted.

That was when Ed started using more of his hands to slap, the entire length of his fingers was slapping into her mouth watering flesh. He decided to concentrate on just her right breast for a few minutes. He hit her on the curving in slope right-handed and then, before the bouncing tit had come to rest, he whacked it sharply with his left, sending the shuddering globe careening inward again just in time to receive another stiff shot from his right.

ONeil jolted and screamed as he slapped her massive jugs. His thick fingers smacking into the tense flesh. Both stiff jugs bounced and jiggled. Milk coursed out. Spraying out in thin streams.

ONeils feet slammed and kicked as Nero held her hips and buggered her like a jackhammer. She screamed in agony as he forced his cock in and out, stretching her ass until she was sure it had torn, her bruised and marked hard cheeks twitching and clenching as he reamed in and out her body shaking and jerking in revulsion and terror.

Ed began to beat them hard. Cruelly slapping both tits so they slammed up and down.

"OH YEAH YOU FUCKIN WHORE OFFICER!"

He slammed them again and again, her tit flesh shuddering and stretching. Milk gushing out of both bruised oscillating orbs. Ed then, adjusted his aim, the leering guard decided to work on the protruding, pouting thick chewy studs of her breasts, slapping only that inch of flesh closest to him.
Right! Left! Right! Left! Again and again Eight times in quick succession, his rigid open hand slashed the crest of her right breast . ONeil was howling and sobbing in earnest now.

"Oooh UGHHHHHH!!" ONeil yelped, as pain coursed through her breast.

"You Evil bastard!"

"Shit, Lieutenant, you aint got no idea yet of what a bastard I can be! But Im fixin to show you."

Ed continued by taking a step to his right, and cupping the outside of her sweat-slick left breast in his right hand. While holding it in place, his other arm swung and his open left hand connected crisply;

Ed really enjoyed the smacking sound his big hands made when they made impact with her ballooned up bound tits. Then, before she could recover her breath, he backhanded her viciously across the centre of her breast, crushing he crinkly nipple deep into the yielding flesh.

Ed had tit-slapped more than a few women in his time, but this captive officer l was something special. Being Ex Navy hed wanted to do this to so many female officers. Now was his chance and he was going to make every blow count. He had those big boobs bouncing, now, as he continued spanking them.

ONeils head was swinging back and forth, too, as he whacked her glorious naked breasts; Right, left. . Right, left. After another minute or two, though Ed paused. ONeils tits were two bulging round handfuls of tied blushing red flesh, her nipples were rock hard, pointing brazenly at Ed.

"You ready to ask me to fuck your tits yet Lieutenant?"

She gasped wincing as Nero bit her shoulder, jack hammering her poor ass, enough to draw an "Unnggh!!" from ONeil as she struggled to catch her breath.

"What with your pathetic ween . . .?"

ONeil never finished the sentence. Ernies left fist, still smarting with the last impact with her left tit, punched her squarely in the face.

"NEEEEEUUUURGGGHHHHHHH!!" She wailed. Spitting blood.

"Still not askin? OK by me. I need a work-out anyway. How about I practice some body shots on those big titties of yours, Lieutenant?"

Ed fired a short right hook that landed flush on the inner curve the side of ONeils left breast, sending both tits bouncing and milk flying.

"Anybody ever tell you, you got some nice firm punchin bags, ONeil?

Big, fuckin punch bags bitch. Just right for boxing practice. Most gals with tits that size, theyre all soft. But yours?",
Ed shot a right cross that exploded into ONeils left breast with a sickening thud,

"Are damn near fucking solid bitch. How many beatings can these babies take, ONeil?" Ed asked, just as he ripped a solid left uppercut into the soft under curve of the ONeils right breast, sending it bouncing upwards. It was just coming to rest when his right fist shot in at an angle and landed squarely on the rounded inner curve of that same milk laden globe.

"You gonna ask whore?"

Ernie stepped forward, and using the back of his fist, lifted one proud handful of breast-flesh to his eager lips. He sucked hungrily at first one nipple then the other.

"Shit, Ed, theyre all bruising up, look at em swell up. Its time to ask bitch!"

"Please . . Please No mo . . !"

"Too Late!"

Ed, as good as his word, stepped back, took aim, and launched a straight jab at her left breast, catching it flush on its puffy nipple. ONeil groaned in agony. It felt like he had driven her breast all the way back to her chest wall. And then, quickly, Right, Left, Right , he rabbit punched each swollen bud with three more jabs, and ONeil, at last surrendered.

"No more," she panted,

"For Gods sake, stop. Ill do it."

"Youll do what, ONeil? I want to hear you ask Lieutenant what you want me to do."

"Fuck my tits you bastard. Fuck them!!"

Ernie hooked her squarely in the right globe again.

"I want you to say, "Fuck my big Mommy tits, Ed, PLEASE!"

ONeil, her breasts throbbing with pain, was crushed into submission.

Weakly, she whispered,

"Fuck my big Mommy tits, Ed, PLEASE."

"Well, good, ONeil. Beg more whore!"

ONeil hesitated again. Bad move. The big black guard man drove his fist brutally into her face again.

"Agghh!! Please, Ed, I want you to fuck my big Mommy tits. Now, Ernie, please. Please."

"Thats a good soldier ONeil!"

He pulled open his uniform trousers and wrestled his rigid cock out.

"OH YEAH IM GONNA FUCK ALL THE MILK OUT OF THESE BABIES LIUTENANT!!"

With that he gripped both tits and slammed them together, he crushed her delicate breast flesh together so violently that he had to strain to force his dick between the two hard tit-balls, squashing the flesh hard around his straining Negro cock. The thick bulging purple head bursting out of ONeils deep cleavage as he began to squeeze them up and down his girth.

"NEEEUUURRGH HURTS hurts christ!" she wailed.

His hairy-knuckled fingers twisted her thick aching teats first in one direction and then the other, as he rammed his rod through her milk slick cleavage. The pain and pleasure was indescribable as Eds massive cock rutted between them.
As Ed brutally fucked her trapped aching tits. ONeils body jolting upward as she took the full force of Neros cock right up her flinching ass. While Ed slammed her tits downward making her scream in agony as each breast sent streamers of agony through her each time his hands forced her breasts together and down and his hips crashed upwards.

"Ahhhh, Thats it soldier girl, thats so good."

His staccato grunts filled the air,

"Fucking - your -big - juicy - Mommy tits -"

Accompanied each violent thrust between her captive mounds.

The head of his cock jolting and straining in front of her grimacing features as Nero slam fucked against her ass cheeks, the penetration tearing her apart. the stables filled with her grunts and wails dispersed with loud wet farts as his cock pulled right back and then rippled back in.

"Thats it Lieutenant, can you smell that! Yeah thats me shit fucking your ass bitch! SHIT FUCKING YOUR ASS!!"

ONeil groaned and turned red in shame as another loud fart was ripped from her as she felt him come inside the rim of her ass, her ass burning as it spurted the length of her gaping bowels.

Her tits were hot agony with the violent fucking Ed was delivering ONeil was shrieking in agony as ED groaned, and laughed at her distress. He couldnt get enough of crushing her tits together, and then ramming his meat up between her trapped slabs. Ed pulled her nipples straight up and in, so that they almost touched. He ground them between finger and thumb, pressing them flat.

This time, ONeil could not suppress a scream. - it felt like her breasts would be pulled right off her chest.

"Mmmm. Ohhh, yeah scream MOMMY! Fuck? Scream all you want bitch. I love it cunt!."

He continued to squeeze his thick meat between ONeils poor abused breasts until at last, with a violent shudder he discharged a series of huge thick spurts of semen onto her tits. Then it expanded as he rammed hard between them and released a flood of hot semen all over her face. As ONeil gasped and spat, shaking it from her eyes he rubbed the thick warm liquid into her bruised breasts as if it were some strange perverse lotion.

Ed stepped down and moved away. ONeil continued to shake her head trying to clear her eyes of sperm. She wailed in shock and horror as she felt the first wet nose bump into her swollen aching tits and drag itself about trying to find her thick rigid champagne cork sized teats.

"NO! ENOUGH!! get them away! away!! SHOO!!"

She beat at the bullocks with her hands desperately trying to push them away. The first thick lipped hot mouth latched on making her yelp as the suction thumped on. She was still pulling and fighting that one when the other latched on and she wailed in agony as both teats were stretched and sucked.

ONeil heard them laughing as she went on tip toe gasping as her breasts thundered through let down. Her belly contracting her cunt flooding as she rubbed her thighs together in torment.

Nero had the guards drag her feet wide apart. and tied. so she couldnt please herself. ONeil gasped and groaned her ass bucking as the Bullocks sucked and sucked. Her cunt dripped juice. She was desperate to frig herself off. It was beyond torture her clit vibrated with tension. She sobbed in frustration as the bullocks pulled and slurped, Her twat getting close but never reaching orgasm.

They left her like that. It was about 2 in the morning when the Guards heard her calling them. Begging for someone anyone to fuck her.

ONeil was weeping with frustration, her cunt was in an endless cycle of building orgasm. Each hard suckle making her thighs flinch as her belly tightened and her cunt fluttered inside. The insides of her legs were slick with cunt juice from her vulva to her boots.

Shed tried to free her legs, endlessly tugged at the ropes securing her swollen jugs. The Bullocks never seemed to be satisfied. Their hot mouths chewing and slurping. Shed fed them pumping her tit flesh to their mouths, hoping it would sate them, hoping she could make herself cum.

The Senator had come in the morning. ONeil heard her walk up behind her. She tried to look over her shoulder.
But couldnt. In the end she gasped out,

"Please"

"Please what Soldier Girl?"

"Please, fuck me please!"

"Ask nicely, remember how?"

"Please auntie fuck me, I need to cum please auntie!"

"Thats a good girl, You have been a dirty Soldier now havent you, all that juice all over the floor, tut,tut!"

"Please its awful . . . Please!"

ONeil flinched as Lillian lightly traced her fingers over her shoulders, down to her hips, then she pushed one down to cup her wet pouting cunt, she didnt move her fingers she just cupped it. ONeil felt the hard rubber of a strap on press against her ass. She pushed back.

"Do you want auntie to fuck little Soldier girls pussy?"

"OH PLEASE, PLEASE!"

"Piss bitch piss!"

"Oh god I cant please fuck me!"

"PISS!" Lillian hissed.

ONeil flexed her hips tears came to her eyes, she gritted her teeth and sobbing pissed through the Senators waiting fingers. As she finished Lillian forced her strap on dildo up into her sopping cunt.

ONeil felt her hips smack against her ass as the head of it slammed up into her cervix. She began to buck backwards her cunt gripping the thick, hard rubber cock. The Senator began to fuck her. Her hands came around and pumped her swollen mammaries to the Bullocks faces as ONeil began to wail and thrash. Slamming her ass back against the Senators belly as she laughed and began to grind hard up inside her cunny. ONeils cunt gushing spurt after spurt of cunt juice in time with the womans thrusts.

End of Part Twenty Eight.

Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote