View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #36
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part 2

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Queens Regulations

Part Two.

In the cell across the corridor Sgt John Peters was interrogating the fat Sergeant. She was crying again.
John smiled at her across the desk, "We found your letters to Flt Lt Miles . . Quiet an interesting read."
She stared at him.
"I can still feel your fingers inside me, I thought I'd never stop cumming.
I can't wait to feel your tongue . ."
"Shut up! Shut up! You bastard!"
"Oh dear tetchy aren't you, must be love." she sobbed and stared at the floor.
"look the others haven't seen the letters, I pocketed them. I know these rules are shit you know there shit. Your a sergeant , I'm one. We're the only bastards that do any work yeah?" She looked at him fixedly.
" Sob. . So what . . are you saying eh?"
"What I'm saying is if we can't help each other who can?"
She looked around warily " So what's the meaning here?"
"Look Dave's a bastard yeah he fuckin' hates everyone. me I'm out for me. If we can swing some thing here what I'm offering is, you found out about Private miles and that stuck up WRAF Officer, threatened to expose them. They dirty your name too in vengeance. I expose that you were the informant. Hey presto they go down you stay in your career. What do you think?" He leant back smiling.
She leant forward over the desk "But I love Sue, You don't understand do you?"
"Oh I understand OK, but at the moment there ain't no way your ever going to get her face in your twat again. You'll get plenty of discips cock up your arse in military prison. But no Flt Lt's licking your cunt. Yeah! Outside there's plenty more fish sniffers in the ocean, you get the picture? is reality knocking on that fucking head of yours yet?" She sat staring at him tears rolling down her cheeks.
"So what do I have to do?" He grinned at her.
" Well I really like the look of that smart mouth of yours, I never was a back door merchant myself. So what do you say a couple of blow jobs a week until I get bored? Meanwhile I keep the rapist bastards off your back. What do you say?"
She looked really pensive. "I suck you off in return for freedom?"
"Well it will take awhile of course but we'll get there in the end" His hand inched along the underside of the desk and pressed the bell once. Outside Dave took his cue. he burst in through the door.
" Hey how's it going with you, John?"
"Oh just fine Dave, and you?"
"Very well, where's the briefcase?" John pointed at the floor behind him.
Dave grinned and went over and opened it, he fished out a tube of KY Gel.
" Private Todd's tight as fuck, this should help" he laughed and left.
John grimaced "Convinced yet?" Sgt Smith nodded stunned.
"Right then get on your knees. there's no time like the present"
The blonde Sgt slid to the floor still crying, John stood in front of her and undid his pants pulling his semi-erect cock out and wanking it slowly. He looked down at her drinking in the view. The blonde Sergeant kneeling there in her No1's her short blonde hair framing her plump face. her mascara run cheeks bright red. Big breasts pressing against her tight uniform jacket. The brass buttons straining. Handcuffed wrists atop her service skirt. her chubby black stocking clad knees pressed to the cold concrete floor.
"Lick it Whore!" She shut her eyes and complied, he wiped it over her face making her chase it, then he pushed it into her warm mouth. He gripped the back of her head and forced her to take it deeper.
"Good bitch, good bitch" he groaned as he started to fuck her mouth. her tongue fighting his cockhead as it pressed in.
"Suck, suck, there, yeah" her cheeks drew in as she sucked. she tried to pull back but he wasn't having it and he gripped the back of her head with both hands as he forced it into her throat. she gagged and tried to struggle free. he rammed her throat enjoying it's tight constrictions. She snorted through her nose as his hips pounded it as deep as he could force it. Her lips were stretched thinly around the base of his manhood now as he fucked himself with her head. She lifted her bound hands trying to push him away. he had her head fast and she had to keep swallowing to stop from choking. Suddenly he went on tiptoe and she felt it expand in her throat, and then he was cumming. Hot thick jets of semen filling her throat. she swallowed over and over feeling it's heat sliding down into her belly. he pulled back and out shooting the rest over her gasping face. He relaxed patting her head "Good bitch" he muttered.
Outside the one way mirror Dave and the others laughed.
"Did you see her face when he shot over it. Fuck John gets em every time!"
They watched as John scooped up the rest of his wad off her face and made her lick it off his fingers. Leaving her face a sticky tightening mess. He got her to sit back down then. while he smoked a cigarette. After about ten minutes Dave came in.
"You finished with this shit head yet?"
"For the moment yes, She's been very CO-operative, haven't you Sgt Smith or should I call you Joan?" She just scowled at him.
"Right I've left Private Todd with a couple of corporals, she's been very
accommodating" they both laughed "A few of us are going to see if our Flt
Lt is game for a good ass reaming" he held up the KY tube "I've still
plenty left"
Sgt Smith couldn't stand it "You leave her alone you BASTARD!!" she spat leaping to her feet.
"Now you'll get you're turn don't be so eager!" he laughed.
"YOU filthy twat I'll fucking kill you" she rushed him head down. Dave side stepped and grabbed her shoulders twisting her into the wall. She hit it hard and crumpled to the floor. She struggled to get up. Dave put his foot on her shoulder and pushed her back down.
"Never mind would you like to come and watch?" he leered.
She'd started to cry again "Sob . . don't touch her please. .don't"
Dave grinned "But she's got such a lovely big arse" he looked over his
shoulder " And you know how I like a big arse John"
John drew on his cigarette "You've got a big arse haven't you Sgt Smith"
Dave grinned down at her "yeah you have ain't 'yer"
She stared wide eyed at them pleading " Leave her alone please . .sob"
"Well you see I'm desperate to bugger some bitch and Private Todd's ass aint up to much . . .so that leaves Flt Lt Miles or yours?"
Joan swallowed shutting her eyes "You bastards, bastards" she said under her breath.
They left her to contemplate.
She sat on the chair in the interrogation room and wept.
" OK You Twats what do you want me to do?"
Dave said nothing he crossed to her and threw the used tube of KY gel on
the desk top. She stared at it and sobbed biting her nails They left her
for another ten minutes. Then he went back to her
"You gonna be a good girl then?". She nodded slowly tears welling in her eyes.
"Your not going to regret this Sgt . . . .Much!" John laughed. and pressed the alarm button.
Outside the mirror the two RMP's there switched on the video camera and trained it on the rooms interior, then focused it on her tear streaked face.
Inside Dave's tone changed "Right then Joan, get over the desk you fat bitch, let us see those big buns! arms out in front!". Hesitantly she did as she was told.
John grabbed her wrists and re-cuffed them to the draw handle on the other side. She sobbed and muttered "Please . .don't".
They callously ignored her and set to yanking her uniform skirt up over her fat ass and hips. They then tied rope around each thigh, just above the knee. They struggled to force her strong legs wide open. They won and she lost her footing, She slumped to the desk top.
"Please what are you going to dooooo aahhhhh please nooooo!"
When her legs were uncomfortable wide they tied them off to the desk legs. They stretched her tights down off her arse to mid thigh and then dragged her pants down.
Her backside was big and round, her globes tight and white as alabaster. Dave ran his hands over her trembling cheeks. She clenched them protectively showing how strong she was. Her pussy covered in short blonde hairs, the lips closed and dry with fear.
Dave spread them harshly with his fingers and then eased two fingers in. The big Army Sergeant groaned and tried to pull away. John pulled her cheeks open to take a peak at her asshole, she strained to keep them closed.
"She's strong, lets give her something else to think about while we get up her chuff!" john remarked. she struggled more "NOOO NOT my ass please no!" "Oh we'll go see Flt Lt Mile's then, shall we?"
Sgt Smith hung her head in submission "no no don't" she groaned John produced a vibrator from his briefcase a thick long monster "This should do the trick!". Dave withdrew his fingers. John parted her lips and began forcing it in. he got it almost half way in and then turned it on. Joan groaned and flinched as it began to strum through her belly. he rammed it deeper, forcing it into the poor woman until the whole thing was buried in her snatch. Her lips closed around it possessively. Her hips twitched. She strained helplessly against her bonds.
"And now for a little something to keep you interested" Dave pulled a tube of muscle heat ointment out of his pocket and took a dab off onto the end of his index finger. with his other hand he parted her cunt lips around her hood and teased it back then he smeared the salve on to her partly protruding clit. Joan screamed and went wild trying desperately to rub her clit on anything. Dave put his finger on the end of the vibrator and forced it back in as her cunt tried to spit it out as she struggled.
John produced two strips of duct tape and they stuck it to her belly across her cunt and on to her ass cheeks. Both formed a cross holding the vibrator inside her but leaving her clit and asshole still exposed. "YOU BASTARDS ARGHHHH!! Please OHH Please!"
John laughed "Yeah I'd say that got her attention!"
He busied himself smearing KY into her deep ass crease moistening her amber rimmed dimple.
"Looks nice and tight!" Dave licked his lips appreciatively. He stood and drew his cock out. Joan was so busy trying to rub her cunt on the edge of the desk. His cock head was between her cheeks against her ring before she noticed. He started to press in "Oh God NOO Please ah ah ah noooo! don't don't" "To late a deals a deal bitch!" even so John had to lean over and drag her cheeks open so that Dave could press in. She sobbed and bucked putting up an almighty fight. It was wonderful to watch as she writhed and squirmed helplessly in that tight fitting No1 uniform.
Outside the one way mirror the other RMP's crowded around the camera to watch the blonde bitch Sgt get sodomised.
Dave was enjoying the struggle to hold her down as she bucked and jerked her bound legs. Dave's cock was thick and long, circumcised. Johns fingers bit deep into her stiff globes holding them wide. The blunt tip of his cock began to spear her tightly clenched hole.
"ARHHHH Fuck you cunts!" she swore and strained, moaning and flexing her hips as her clit burned, she had to rub it. at that instant her ass relaxed. Just enough Dave found purchase and shoved hard it took three goes but eventually with him holding it and pressing it in viciously. She howled and jerked as the head slowly eased her ring wider and wider until his helmet popped into her furtively resisting hole. She let out a bellow of rage and flung herself about wildly. She collapsed jerking as he inched in. She sobbed and buried her face in the desktop, He rammed deeper and deeper up into her cramping bowels.
Dave relaxed letting her rectum spasm and throb around the head of his cock. John spread her cheeks wide so the camera could see her big ass impaled on his meat. He let go of them so Dave could get on with buggering his prize. He started to force up her big stiff quaking ass. She grunted with exertion and re-clenched her cheeks to stop him but all that did was to increase the pleasure as he began to really fuck her ass. He could feel the vibrations from her cunt ass he slid over the back of the vibrator. Her whole body shuddered and she let out a deep groan as he forced it deep. John looked on feeling his cock rising again as he watched, wishing it was his turn soon. He smiled to himself enjoying every line of her pain wracked face. 'Be late home tonight' he thought. Her feet kicked the floor. Dave had hold of her ample hips pushing her service skirt higher as he forced her to take it deep and hard. She cried out and went stiff each time it slid home. His balls slapped against her duct tape covered twat. He began to bugger her with hard deep strokes building rhythm. Sgt Smith groaned and lifted her ass to him, sobbing less with each gut wrenching stroke. Her mouth open in a frozen yell as she began to heave back with abandon.
yanking on the cuffs. she was fucking back now hard. driving her hips back in a slow circle. She stiffened as he shoved up her ass hard. Suddenly she cried out and jerked rigid four or five times. Her belly exploded into shattering orgasms. She rammed back madly. Dave held on for dear life "Fuckin' hell the bitch came!" He began really cruelly butt fucking her then. Slapping her big cheeks and ramming deep in her pulsing asshole. Moments later with a heartfelt grunt he let loose an enormous spurt of hot seed deep into her clenching rectum. She groaned as she felt it shoot into her. After a few more stabs he pulled out and moved away. John pulled his trousers open and released his rock hard cock he hurried behind her and plunged it into her slippy chute. She lay there unmoving as he started to bugger her. after awhile he got pissed off and grabbed her short blonde hair and wrenched her head back. Now he could really butt fuck her hard. His cock tearing in and out of her sore anus. She quickly started to react again. Struggling as he bore down on her.
He leant close to her ear "Flt Lt Mile's is really gonna love this, do you think? now we've practiced on your arse she's gonna love each of us reaming her bum, and then all the others are going to have a whale of a time with that stuck up bitch!" Sgt Smith went wild with anger. He just laughed and held on as she thrashed and struggled fucking his cock with her hot tight ass, enjoying the ride. He let go of her hair and grabbed her big bum cheeks. he pinched them up like two great fleshy handles cruelly. Viciously making her take every inch, until just as he was about to cum he pulled back until just the tip of his cock was gripped by her ring. He let himself go, so she could feel his hot semen jet into her just vacated bowels. and his helmet jerk and twitch in her sore ring.
"AAAHHHHHH YOU BASTAAAARD AH AH AHHH You fucking cunt oooh oooh!!" He let his cock slide out, semen ran out of her abused ass hole. He slapped her arse in appreciation.
Minutes later they were stood in front of her smoking. She couldn't look at them.
" Well, I suppose we should untie her legs as she was such a good bitch, what do you think, John?"
"Yeah I agree, then we can leave it for today. Do you think we should Sergeant Smith?" She nodded dumbly in relief she was desperate for the toilet now and felt degraded and filthy. They quickly untied her legs and she found her footing. They manhandled her over onto her back. The cuffs pulling painfully. she expected them to release them if only from the desk. One grabbed her face and before she had a chance the other thrust a hard ball into her mouth. They hurried to fasten the straps around her face. She snorted for breath through her nose biting on the awful thing. "MMMPHHH UHHHNMPHHHHH" she moaned through it. The door opened and more RMP's came in. she watched terrified as they set up two metal poles attached to the desk legs, then two rests with straps. She realized they were Gynecological stirrups. she started to struggle feverishly. They grabbed her legs and fought them up into the thigh rests. She strained and twisted but they were far too strong. Eventually her thick thighs were located and two straps held each firmly in place. They tore her tights to get her legs wider, then her pants, they passed them around sniffing them.
Then Dave and John adjusted the rests so that her thighs were up parallel to her body, her ass and cunt lifted up open and inviting. she tested with her legs. she was helpless. the vibrator still oscillated inside her taped up cunt. Dave wrenched the tape off. Her stifled howl as each was torn off was met by silent indifference. He withdrew the vibrator and played it over her sensitive clit, She felt her hips fuck on their own as he and the others grinned down at her helpless form.
"Right then Sgt Smith we're going to leave you in the custody of these men, sure you'll keep them entertained." She could only stare pleadingly at them. He told the mp's "You are to fuck this whore all night, either hole, just don't spoil her. I want you to keep her like this, by morning I want her cunt full to over flowing with semen! you understand?" "Yes Sarge!" they chorused. Dave and Pete grabbed they're things and left. Outside they stopped and watched through the mirror as the first one (of eight) eagerly mounted the helpless Sergeant. Another was pulling her Uniform jacket and blouse open to reveal her large bra clad breasts he pulled it down and two of them set too gripping her breasts and mouthing her filling teats. Her whole body shuddered and writhed under them. The two Police sergeants turned and went to form a plan of attack for Flt Lt Miles.

End of Part Two

Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote