View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #39
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Is this the same guy who just sent a PM showing concern for me?

Will the real snarky please stand up?

Wow. I have not called you any of those names, or insulted you in anyway. I didn't accuse you of anything, I was simply answering your question. Your words do needle me and I keep taking deep breaths before each post, as I am trying to avoid confrontation.

You know how hard that is when someone is going out of their way to put words in your mouth and trying to act like I am persecuting them? If I post again, then you post more and it continues to get worse. If I don't post to something like that, I feel like it validates you acting like I did these things to you, when none of that terminology or words, or insults or profanity is in any of my posts.

I don't even know why? What is the motivation man? How many cheeks do I have to turn here?
You accused me of making a change to my post. Quoted the times etc.. Don't say you did not.
Maybe I interpreted it wrong but that meant some kind of a wuss to me.

I have PM'd you hoping to clear the air with us. I think this was in large part something something better handled away from here.
Pick your venue please, PM or here.