View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #37
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I know what snarko means, I think.

He means that if a mod takes a side with someone (in this case, no mod is), his opinion would be "perceived" to have more weight than regular members and that's what snark's concern is.
That's part of it Aw and I sure as hell appreciate your post. But I have to be honest.

I do not like Somedude. That's not why I made my remarks but it did get me motivated.
I think he should not have mentioned his mod status or what he could do with that in his shitty reply to TD0. Everyone so far has tried to be a positive influence in this dispute, except for him. He's the first, that I have noticed, to actually attack and disparage one of the parties involved.