View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
No, I believe you were wrong for showing the contrast between my post and somedude's post by saying another "mod" tried to say something constructive.

It was unfair to make the comparison because I was not taking action as a mod. I was making a plea as a member to two friends.

The same I would do for you if it was your argument.
[It was unfair to make the comparison because I was not taking action as a mod. I was making a plea as a member to two friends.[quote]

Oh for god sake Phantom what in the the hell is the damned difference? YOU'RE a MOD!!!
We all know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought what you did was cool and a good thing. That's it. Mod or no, but yeah, you're damned right, I think you guys can make a difference in what you choose to say.