View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #23
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Phantom, I hear what you are saying, but

With all respect to you as both a mod, and my friend, this is not about an opinion, this is about lack of respect for others on this board.

I am prepared to walk away from this, IF and only IF he agrees to try and show more respect for others opinions, and not just those of his friends, I don't expect him to respect me, I felt I deserved it as I show him respect, but, it is not to be.

There are many members who feel the same as me, many who have felt, to use a, admitedly sarcastic term he uses, the sword of this internet warrior.

People, for their own reasons, myself included, have let this slide. I honestly can't anymore.

I am truly sorry if this is not acceptable to you, or any of the mods, but..

So be it...