View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 06:20 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hot on the heels of this, UK government ministers have come in for criticism from the chief of the PSNI for not understanding the security risk Brexit poses to Northern Ireland.

Just days after his former number two and newly appointed head of the ROI police described Republican terrorism as still the biggest threat to security in Ireland, George Hamilton has described how border infrastructure could become a target for republican terrorists, and that such facilities would require the protection of police.

Probably a fair criticism, but it is interesting that he doesn't also level the criticism at EU officials, who probably have even less of an understanding of what a hard border in Ireland could mean, and are more interested in protecting their political position. Dare I say it, I would probably count Leo Varadkar amongst those people too. His tub-thumping for the Federation probably makes him the most dangerous man in the British Isles at present!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote