View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:58 AM   #10
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jill pulled the covers up over her and curled up in the fetal position, crying like a baby, she was getting an education in male Psychology that she could have never learn in any of her Collage Psychology Classes, she could understand that Frank and Leroy were sexual psychopaths that enjoyed the suffering they were putting her through, what she was having a hard time understanding was how a man like Mr. Sanders could brutally rape the wife of another man, and then laughingly leave her, boasting how he had to go so that he could take his own wife out to diner, how could he think so highly of his own wife and yet do the wife of another man so dirty.

Frank walked into the bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed, saying ... "You done good my pretty little friend, Mr. Sanders said that you was the best bonus that he had ever had, and you landed me a better deal then I had hoped for" ... and lost in mental despair she sobbed ... "I don't think I can take any more Frank, (the 3 days she had been at his home felt like 3 years to her) all I want is to go home, I swear to God I wont tell anyone what has gone on here, I swear, I just want to go home, please I can't take it any more"

Frank enjoyed seeing Mrs. Taylor sobbing in sorrow and longing to go home, and he said to her ... "Jill, Jill, listen to me you pretty little thing, Tim won't be home for at least 3 more days, and I think that you are stronger than you give yourself credit for, I think you can take a lot more fuckings and I'm going to prove that to you right now" ... and he stood up and began taking off his clothes, which only made Jill cry even harder as she lay there helplessly awaiting to be raped again.

Once he was naked he yanked the covers off of Jill, and as she lay there all curled up in the fetal position crying like a baby, he said to her ... "Stop your fucking crying and open them legs Woman!" ... she rolled on to her back and spread her sexy legs, and she lay there tensed up and as stiff as a board and quivering, unable to stop her tears as he climbed on to the bed between her legs, he leaned down over top of her, holding himself up on one arm as he slapped her across the face with his free hand, yelling at her ... "I told you to stop that crying Bitch! Now stop it!" ... Frank actually enjoyed raping a crying woman, it was just another way of controlling her to not permit her to cry, and she was trying her best to stop crying, holding her breath in an effort to stop, then he rammed his cock into her pussy, and with one brutal thrust he was balls deep inside of her, and the sudden stretching of her pussy caused her to gasp and squeal, and once again she was bawling like a grieving widow.

SMACK! .. Frank slapped her again across the face ... "I told you to stop that crying you stupid Cunt!" .. SMACK! .. "Shut Up!" ... "Please Frank Pleaseee!" ... Jill sobbed as he lay on top of her, his cock buried inside of her as he slapped her around as if she were a misbehaving red-headed step child ..SMACK! .. Frank slapped her again, he so enjoyed laying on top of a crying woman, joined as one with her as only her lover should be, while slapping her around and yelling at her ... "If you don't stop crying and start making love to me, I will let Leroy and his friends party with you all night long, you understand me Bitch!?!" .. SMACK!

The last thing Jill wanted was to have Leroy and his home boys between her legs and up her ass black balling her all night, so she wrapped her trembling arms around Frank's shoulders and her sexy legs around his waist and began making love to him like a wife would her Husband, kissing his hairy chest, trusting her hips up to meet his pounding cock, and she was picturing Tim, her Husband in her mind to lessen the guilt and shame that she was feeling, and she was moaning and squealing in his ear as his hard cock plunged in and out of her like a hot piston, her elastic love tunnel squeezing and gripping his cock as it stretched her pussy to it's limits, and Frank could tell she was about ready to cum for him, so in a demanding voice he told her to tell him that she loved him, and as she said the words he wanted to hear she began to have her orgasm.

"I-I-I-I-LLLOOVVVEE-YYOOOUU-FRRAAANNNKKK!" ... Jill squealed as her spasming pussy came all over his throbbing cock, her trembling arms and quivering legs hugging him tightly as he too exploded inside of her, and her orgasm didn't subside for at least a full minute as her pussy squeezed every drop of his sperm from his balls, and Frank collapsed down on top of her panting like a thirsty dog as their body sweat and cum intermingled together, and Jill lay there underneath him staring up at the ceiling consumed with despair, guilt and shame from having came all over her rapist cock.

Frank rolled off of Jill and lay on the bed beside her, and he pulled her over close to him with her face laying on his hairy chest, he loved the feeling of her soft, naked, trembling body laying against his, the feel of her warm rapid breaths blowing against his skin, the pounding of her terrified little heart in his hand as he fondled her left breast, and he says softly to her ... "You still love me Jill honey?" ... she knew this question was leading some where, she also knew that she had better give him the answer he wanted to hear and be quick about it ... "Yes Frank..Honey" ... and with a smug grin on his face he softly says to her ... "Well if you really love me you wouldn't mind doing me a big favor right sweetheart?" ...

Jill knew without doubt that all of this was building up to something that spelled misery for her, and pressing her luck by not unquestionably agreeing, she meekly asked ... "What do you want me to do..Honey?" ... and it was hard for him to contain the sadistic joy he was feeling at toying with and tormenting this traumatized little wife and mother, but he continued speaking soft and lovingly to her as he played his mind game ... "Well Jill Darlin`, honey, sweetheart, you know that Leory is like a brother to me, and he was bragging about you to some close friends of his, and well they are out in the living room right now waiting to see if you are as sweet as Leroy said you were, and it would mean a lot to me if you got up and went out there to them and proved ole Leroy was right about you" ...

Realizing now what grim fate awaited her tonight, she feel deep into despair, and began clinging to Frank like a frightened child, and no longer able to hold back her tears of sorrow, as she sobbingly begged ... "Please Frank you promised me that you wouldn't do this if I made love to you, please Frank please don't let this happen to me, you promised me Frank you promised" ... but showing her no pity he smugly said ... "If you don't go do it, I will think you lied about still loving me my little sweetie" ... "Frank pleaseeee pleaseeee pleaseeee .. pleaseee don't do this to me, I'm begging you Frank, I'm begging you" ... Jill desperately pleaded with him, but his demeanor changed from soft and loving to cruel and heartless as he angrily barked at her ...

"Get out of my bed you dirty whore and get into the living room .. NOW!" ... trembling and shaking like a leaf in utter fear, and clinging tight to Frank she sobbed ... "Nooo! Noooo! Noooo! Frank please, please I'm sooo scared Frank Pleaseeee!" ...

"Leroy!.. LEROY!! come in here and get this tramp out of my bed!" ... and the bedroom door slug open, and in marched the big black man, and he grabbed a hold of her hair and dragged her out of Frank's bed, and into the living room where he tossed her on the floor at the feet of five big naked black men, and told them ... "Make an Oreo Cookie out of that little white ho!" ... and Freddy reached down, grabbing a hold of her tits, using them to jerked her up to her feet, facing him, and he wrapped his big arms around the terrified lady and picked her up in a bearhug, holding her tightly up against himself, squeezing the air out of her in a vice like grip, making it hard for her to breath.

Jill wrapped her trembling arms and quivering little legs around the big man, as another one named Troy stepped up behind her, and Jill suddenly felt excruciating pain as Troy rammed his cock up her asshole, and with her screaming in pain, Freddy forked her little twat with his hard throbbing cock, and poor little Jill went ballistic sandwiched between the two big black brutes, kicking, slapping, wiggling as they grinded up against her, squishing her between them like she was the white cream in an Oreo Cookie, and she had the look of shock on her face as she looked over Freddy's shoulder at Frank standing there looking at what they were doing to her, and in dire despair she extends her trembling arm out towards Frank and she squeals like a little stuck pig ... "Heeellllpppp mmmeeee!" ... and Frank takes her extended hand in his, and looking into her horror filled eyes he mockingly says to her ...

"You need to be strong Mrs. Fuck Tool, you have a long night a head of you and they are just getting started, be strong sweetheart, be strong, you can take it" ... then he turns loose of her quiver little hand and walks away, telling Leroy that he and his friends needed to take her back to his guest bedroom, because he didn't want them making a mess out of the living room. It was astonishing how Frank cared more about a mess in the living room than he did about what an all nighter could do to an already traumatized Mrs. Taylor.

Freddy and Troy were seesawing there big black cocks in and out of the helpless little white woman that they had sandwiched between them, as Leroy and the others chanted ... "OREO! OREO! OREO!" ... and poor little Jill felt like she was caught between two raging bulls, as the two of them pounded her without mercy between them untill they both came in her fuck holes, and when they stepped away from her she dropped like a load of dirty laundry to the floor between them, her viciously violated little body jerking, flopping and twitching from the abuse, and Freddy and Troy high five each other, proudly gloating about what they had just done to poor Mrs. Taylor.

Leroy and his five friends carried Jill back to the guest bedroom and tossed her on to the bed, and were on her like a pack of wolves on a helpless little doe, and she must of felt like a thanksgiving day turkey from being so fully stuffed with black cock meat, and the fuck frenzy that ensued was like being caught in a whirlwind of sexual depravity for the poor little housewife, who just three days ago was a good, decent, wholesome woman, a woman of the highest moral standing, able to come and go in life as she pleased, but now, now she was a little Toy Poodle locked in a kennel with five ferocious dogs, feeling fear like she had never felt before, as they raped her and sodomized her all night long, well past midnight and into the early morning hours, and by the time Frank went in the bedroom to get her, all the men had left and gone on their merry way, and what they left was the shattered shell of a once vibrant woman, and as Frank look at her all curled up on the bed, staring blankly in shock, her abused little body covered with the drying spit and sperm of her rapist.

"Jill come on, it's time to get cleaned up" ... Frank said, but Jill didn't respond, it was like she hadn't heard him, he raised his voice and repeated himself to her, still no response, he walked over and grabbed her by her cum matted hair, jerking her head up so that she had to look at him ... "You hear me Bitch! it's time to get the fuck up!" ... and he drug her from the bed to the bathroom by her hair and threw her in the hard cold empty bathtub, and he stood there looking down at her, as she looked up at him, with a look in her eyes that he had seen on many of his past victims, he now knew Jill was right, she couldn't take it, hell the poor little thing didn't even know who he was, or for that matter who she was or where she was at, and with an evil smirk he said ... "Only two more days and I will be done with you Mrs. Taylor" ... and he pulled out his cock and pissed all over her as she lay shivering in the hard cold tub.

Latter that day Jill was sitting on the sofa still curled up in a ball, she had become more response as she looked at Frank setting across the room, and he said to her ... "I have had a change of heart Mrs. Taylor, I am going to let you go home tonight, I think you have been through enough" ... and those words brought a little life back into her sad empty eyes, and in a quivering voice as soft as a whisper she asked ... "Really Frank, you really mean it" ... how could Jill help but doubt his word, he had done nothing but lie to her since the first minute that they had meet, but she wanted to believe him, she needed to believe him, for she felt like she was on the verge of having a mental collapse if she didn't get out of here ... "Yes I mean it Mrs. Taylor, you have my word that I'm going to take you out to a nice public place and get you something nice to eat, and then I'm going to leave you there, you'll be free"

To be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 37.jpg (8.1 KB, 436 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 50.jpg (12.5 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 51.jpg (12.1 KB, 434 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote